Ever bought any crystals?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
I was well into crystals. Black tourmaline being my favourite I got into them a bit. Your being creates negative energy sometimes and stores it into your physical body, but can be released through your chakra system. Hocus pocum on this forum I imagine but dig deeper.

The best crystals are deeper. Dig yourself a big hole first and then keep digging, that's the best way to find the mana crystals to power your magic.

Please excuse me. I need to examine the sky for omens to determine the will of the gods which will let me know where to dig. Sacrificing a goat to examine its entrails is better, as everyone knows, but it's frowned upon in this silly society that places far too much weight on silly things like evidence and reason.

Soldato
OP
The best crystals are deeper. Dig yourself a big hole first and then keep digging, that's the best way to find the mana crystals to power your magic.

Please excuse me. I need to examine the sky for omens to determine the will of the gods which will let me know where to dig. Sacrificing a goat to examine its entrails is better, as everyone knows, but it's frowned upon in this silly society that places far too much weight on silly things like evidence and reason.

Sorry, I thought they were saying there could be no god, my bad. I actually liked magic the gathering btw, but I'm sorry to say it's just a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom