Soldato
Wrath of the Machine Raid + Screen - Sunday 9 Oct - 2PM - PS4

1 - Greboth (372 Warlock or 365+ Titan)
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -
6 -

A bit of an odd time to organise a raid but as we seem unable to actually get everyone together on a weekday evening and doing it so early should easily give us enough time. Ideally we need to arrange to have 2 Warlock, 2 Titan and 2 Hunters so we can split in to 2 fireteams for the rest of the pulse rifle questline but it mandatory as the quest can be re-run to help people out.

Soldato

2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -
6 -

A bit of an odd time to organise a raid but as we seem unable to actually get everyone together on a weekday evening and doing it so early should easily give us enough time. Ideally we need to arrange to have 2 Warlock, 2 Titan and 2 Hunters so we can split in to 2 fireteams for the rest of the pulse rifle questline but it mandatory as the quest can be re-run to help people out.
Can't do during day dude nights best for me, if you do one on a night again I'm down for it

Soldato
I think that may apply to some others too but depending on how much trouble we have at the siege engine and Aksis a normal raid could easily take a few hours. Add on top of that the time to get all the screens especially the time to get the 4th in the diamond room. As the screens have to be done in one run it is easy to envisage running too late on a weekday evening.

I am happy to do a normal run still though on an evening if you want to arrange it.

Soldato
I think that may apply to some others too but depending on how much trouble we have at the siege engine and Aksis a normal raid could easily take a few hours. Add on top of that the time to get all the screens especially the time to get the 4th in the diamond room. As the screens have to be done in one run it is easy to envisage running too late on a weekday evening.

I am happy to do a normal run still though on an evening if you want to arrange it.

Yeah a normal run would be great for me and will let few others like myself get used to the enemies etc on the raid, so how about a normal run through on the raid on Saturday at 20:30?

Soldato
What do the medallions do? I got a few
Scrap that I don't:/ I'm sure it said I won a few but none in inventory oh well

Iron Banner Medallions? You get them when you loose an Iron Banner match and they stack up to 5. When you next win a match they get redeemed and give you bonus Iron Banner XP though not quite as much as a win.

Soldato
Anyone used the Outbreak Prime on Supremacy? Was having a bit of an issue last night where I would kill somebody and the nanites would knock the crest 10 or 20 metres away afterwards lol. Made me work that little bit harder to gather crests.

jpm

jpm

Associate
Yeah that was hilarious.

A couple of questionable matches (wouldn't be Destiny PVP without a bit of lag) but overall was a right good laugh.

I am loving Gunslinger atm. Frontier was hilarious with me just ploughing through the entire enemy team with a Golden gun (cue GoT theme... :p).

The new levelling system and bounties are a welcome change (much faster getting to max rank) and the end screen drop rates seem just as good as previous IB's with the exception being that anything from the IB loot pool can drop (all weapons etc).

Got really nice rolls on the scout, auto and shotty, now just need the pulse and hand cannon to complete the set. :)

Will be back on tonight for more laughs.

Side note - Greboth will be re-organising the raid for later in the week. With him on a Titan and TX joining on his Warlock we look like we need a single hunter for the monitor/exotic quest run.

Yep hear you start singing and I knew you were gonna go ham with your golden gun haha so I would follow for the orbs.

Storm caller wasn't working for me last night (only one landfall kill :( ) so switched to void walker and was having better luck.
The pulse rifle is amazing, gonna give it a good bash tonight :)

Yeah I'll be up for raiding as long its not Friday night as you know I'll be with the missus but any other day/night is fine.

Soldato

2 - Redrooster303 (titan 377+)
3 - OweO (381 Hunter / 38x Warlock /38x Titan)
4 - TX0409 (37X Warlock)
5 -
6 -

Should be 380+ by sunday all being well, then I'll work on my warlock.

Put myself and TX down

Assuming Davie (warlock) is also down Greboth will run his Titan through.

I can run any of my characters through .

Happy to also help out on other raids in the evenings :)

Mark - Just focus on getting your light level up as you will want to be 350+ to make it an enjoyable experience for yourself. In theory we could "carry" you (in the sense of bridging the DPS gap) but dying constantly due to your squishiness won't be fun.

Drunzer - One game we were getting hammered by one guy using the Outbreak Prime pulse. He was however a teleporting / near invincible Titan so it probably wasn't a fair example of the guns abilities in that sort of game mode (I have no doubt it would be good mind as the archetype and stat roll are very good currently).

Associate

4 - TX0409 (37X Warlock)
5 -
6 -

Should be 380+ by sunday all being well, then I'll work on my warlock.

Put myself and TX down

Assuming Davie (warlock) is also down Greboth will run his Titan through.

I can run any of my characters through .

Happy to also help out on other raids in the evenings :)

Mark - Just focus on getting your light level up as you will want to be 350+ to make it an enjoyable experience for yourself. In theory we could "carry" you (in the sense of bridging the DPS gap) but dying constantly due to your squishiness won't be fun.

Drunzer - One game we were getting hammered by one guy using the Outbreak Prime pulse. He was however a teleporting / near invincible Titan so it probably wasn't a fair example of the guns abilities in that sort of game mode (I have no doubt it would be good mind as the archetype and stat roll are very good currently).

Won't be able to make this, away for a week from Saturday. A Thursday or Friday night run I can do though.

Soldato
I'll put myself down. Should hopefully be well into the 360's by the end of the week thanks to IB (5 purples from 6 games played so far :D)

4 - TX0409 (37X Warlock)
5 - TehBluebear (36X Huntard)
6 -

Last edited:
Soldato
Scouts can be really good or really bad depending on the map and the players you are facing.

Closer quarters against a good TLW player - forget it, at a distance against a pulse - hell yes.

A good scout which feels great for "beginners" and yet still offers a learning curve is MIDA (exotic). It is very forgivable (high RoF, large mag, decent AA etc) yet rewarding to use a any skill level.

Other scouts can be brutal in the right hands.

Pulse rifles depend very much on the archetype.

Soldato

It's a pretty strong PvP weapon in my opinion, there's probably certain rolls on a Hawksaw for example that may outperform it but after being out of the crucible for a long time I spent most of last weekend getting back up to speed and I'm very comfortable with it now. There was a few cool moments last night where me and Corey would come across 3 people and kill 2 but just watch the nanites engulf the 3rd guy and kill him.

Soldato
Alt boost definitely in effect, only took 7 ish matches and two bounties to get my warlock to 5. Also now have all 3 characters at 370 so definitely raid ready for next week :cool:

Think I'll run my Hunter through IB as well for the armour, still wearing KF NM gear, yuck.

Back
Top Bottom