*** The Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Thread ***

Soldato
That's dpd just delivered my new note 7 this carry on with Three has been the worst experience I had with a network provider in my whole life they are a absolute joke

Soldato
You've got to laugh.

Get a text from O2 today saying..

"The samsung Note 7 is being recalled as it is unsafe. Please call us urgently on 0333 234 1457 to arrange a replacement"

Bare in mind that i've been calling them probably once a week since Samsung's announcement in order to arrange a replacement and keep getting told "someone will be in touch to arrange it for you"

Associate
Soldato
As much as I love modern tech and new gadgets, this does put me off.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-37570100

Replacement Note 7 caught fire...that's not good and clearly more than the battery is to blame. Now the iPhone 7:

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...y-note-7-problems-recall-reddit-a7338811.html

With their history of suing each other, wonder who will sue first over the 'my phone caught fire first' lol

In all seriousness though, I'm going to be sticking to my iPhone 6 for some time.

Soldato
I love the bias in the Independent article. The Note 7 definitely caught fire because it was faulty but they speculated that the iPhone was damaged in transit, despite the fact that the box looks intact (other than the obvious fire damage).

Terrible journalism.

Soldato
I love the bias in the Independent article. The Note 7 definitely caught fire because it was faulty but they speculated that the iPhone was damaged in transit, despite the fact that the box looks intact (other than the obvious fire damage).

Terrible journalism.

Lol just ignore the fact the bottom of the iphone box is crushed and the case covered in massive dents.

Soldato
i think samsung are in deep trouble.

I cant believe the fixed note 7 exploded on a plane. They could be in serious trouble. Unacceptable in my book.

It never looked good from the offset. I remember when the first iPhone came out and the same issue occurred, they quickly identified and resolved the issue. I would honestly expect this to be better handled seeing the size of the company.

I'm amazed that this even happened in this day and age. What on earth were they thinking? Clearly not enough testing went into this before release.

Early release to compete with the iPhone 7??

Back
Top Bottom