Pooping at work...

Associate
I hate urinals. I find it awkward being able to see the blurred outline of a coworkers johnson in my peripheral vision. :p

Same, I don't know how it became accepted in society for men to just whip out their dongs right in front of each other. There should be dividers between the urinals. It's especially weird when a dude shakes it for slightly too long... :eek:

Once this guy at a urinal near me shook his so hard it actually made a slapping sound as he did it :eek:

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

I think the quantity and quality and toilets at home and at work make a difference due to not wanting to poop under pressure and consideration for others using the cubicle after you poop.

For example, I have three toilets for just two of us in our house so there's never any clashes. While at work there's just a single men's toilet and no urinals for 20 so if you're in there and someone wants to go you're holding them up. Thus I try to poop at home.

Contrast to student life years and years ago with one bathroom in a shared house of five versus copious amounts of clean cubicles on campus and so I would try to poop at uni.

1 between 20? That's illegal. http://www.hse.gov.uk/contact/faqs/toilets.htm

Associate
I believe this is known as stage fright and I suffer from it badly along with not being able to sit on a public toilet seat. If we have guests over I bleach the toilet, the floor paying particular attention to the seat after they leave.

After years of training my body to 'go' at certain times like clock work so I can go in the comfort of my own home with the door wide open and no clothes on my body has become confused and now likes to go during work hours.

This presents a major problem for me as I absolutely refuse to go at work unless I have no option other than to soil myself. Where I work there are 2 cubicles and its rare to find them both empty or not in a state where I can only describe someone unloaded rubble and ground debris into the bowl. I cannot go with someone in the cubicle adjacent to me and find it extremely hard to go with someone else in the room. Its a personal time and process and I dont enjoy being disturbed.

This leaves only one option which is to use the disabled. Ours are quite good and are well insulated and have all the mod cons including a shower and the disabled handles which come in handy after a leg workout and also to steady myself when hovering over the seat to avoid getting a disease (we call them leg day handles). Ive even gone as far as going upstairs to use the toilet in another company's office to ensure I get an un-interrupted session.

Back on the body clock subject it is currently 13:20 at the time of writing this and already my body has made me aware there is a packet queued up in the buffer zone so to speak. However I will continue to hold it in until about 18:10 when I can go at home with no one in. Gradually my body will learn this schedule and no longer bother me during the day and I can resume a normal life again.

Soldato
There was some chap who logged movements on company time over the course of a year to see what he earned. I think it inspired a movement of mobile applications to do the logging.

458121.gif

Caporegime
We have proper luxury loos at work. Each toilet is in a proper cubicle with full length doors, none of this half height rubbish. Each toilet has its own sink with moisturizing soap, and a choice of hand dryers or towels. Marble floors and a granite counter top. Proper luxury. Love them.

I'll post a photo later and we can compare work khazis, I think that sounds like a fun game.

Man of Honour
We have proper luxury loos at work. Each toilet is in a proper cubicle with full length doors, none of this half height rubbish. Each toilet has its own sink with moisturizing soap, and a choice of hand dryers or towels. Marble floors and a granite counter top. Proper luxury. Love them.

I'll post a photo later and we can compare work khazis, I think that sounds like a fun game.

Reminded me of this

Patrick Bateman said:
Look at that subtle off-white coloring. The tasteful thickness of it. Oh my God; It even has a watermark.

Soldato
There was some chap who logged movements on company time over the course of a year to see what he earned. I think it inspired a movement of mobile applications to do the logging.

458121.gif

Reminds me of an early job I had where the boss moaned about how long people took in the bog, particularly another manager who did seem to take his time a few times a day.. We all thought he was having a cheeky tug...

Poor bugger probably had IBS.

Caporegime

Top ****ters.

Soldato
Using toilets that belong to another business? No chance. Illegal.

They don't belong to another business. All toilets in the building are in shared stairwells that anyone in the building is entitled to make use of. Each business is not responsible for the upkeep of them for example, the landlord is, unlike the office spaces themselves which are the responsibility of the business owner and completely securely partitioned off from the public areas. It's just that people don't much feel like going up and down stairs.

Back
Top Bottom