PlayStation VR / VR2

Soldato
Looking good... quality screen?

The more I see of PSVR the more I'm convinced it's going to be a success. People are focusing far too much on GPU specs....what really matters with good VR is the quality of the gameplay, not layers of visual eye candy, and it looks like Sony are doing very well on that front.

Associate
Ok just been checking out my order status on the big american forest :D it is still showing, We'll notify you via e-mail when we have an estimated delivery date, so i had another chat with the online assistant all i got was "I appreciate your patience.I have contacted our internal warehouse team and updated them the urgency of your parcel. There seem to be a technical error with the orders. Please don't worry I have updated them to give your parcel the priority in this case."
i pressed the issue more because i was not satisfied of the status and he said "It is scheduled to be delivered to you on 13th october. I have updated the urgency so that your order's dispatched first in priority."
Now need to wait and see what happens, if nothing changes there will be hell to pay :D roll on thursday xmas day is early for me this year :D

Soldato
Anyone else preordered this from Amazon? I placed my order back in March (on the day they went live) but only now noticed that it says delivery on the 17th...

Even if you ordered on that day you may not be on the Day 1 run you may be on the next batch for the 14th... however as that is a Friday if you are not an amazon Prime member or I guess choose next day/weekend delivery it will default to Monday the 17th for delivery.

Associate
I had a visit to that store yesterday talked to one of the guys in there, and they said they would have some in on day of release 13th, but it's first come first serve basis and the store will be open at 12 midnight if you just can't wait, but if not opening time is 8am so be at the door, i guess most of the stores will be doing early openings and no idea how much stock will be in store.

Last edited:
Associate
got an email from the rainforest today telling me that i'll get it on the 13th october and they have upgraded my delivery speed at no extra charge, i ordered it last weekend!! :D happy happy :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom