Gears Of War 4 (coming to Win 10 in Oct)

Soldato
So there is a VPN workaround to unlock the game early?

nope, no need, it unlocks in the timezone you bought the game in.

ie. if i bought from uk it unlocks at 11/12

i bought from singapore so it unlocks 5 as per the unlock time guide they posted

Gears-of-War-4-675614.jpg

Caporegime

i bought from singapore so it unlocks 5 as per the unlock time guide they posted

Not really sure it works that way seeing as your windows app store most likely has a uk account and ip associated with it.

Soldato
Anyone up for some Horde tonight? it really is muchos fun and no doubt even better with comms and not a bunch of pugs.

Played yesterday, 2nd place scored 105k roughly then I sat at 200k. They basically just left me to run the turret as I'm sure they were console players so my aiming with the turret was ripping through stuff.

Permabanned

Well that sucks......for me :p

Anyone up for some Horde tonight? it really is muchos fun and no doubt even better with comms and not a bunch of pugs.

Played yesterday, 2nd place scored 105k roughly then I sat at 200k. They basically just left me to run the turret as I'm sure they were console players so my aiming with the turret was ripping through stuff.

What! This game has cross play? :eek:

I'll be completing the campaign first but will be jumping on for some co-op and Horde later in the week.

Associate
So whats the general impression on this then? As good or better than the predecessors?

i like it .. its classic gears .. campaigns a little short I have the ultimate edition and almost completed it in only a few short hours so disappointing that I will have finished it before official release

Cant comment on the multiplayer yet as I haven't played online yet

runs well at 4k Ultra with no hitches so far, play anywhere is great and syncs to xbox lovely

Caporegime

I hope you took a shower afterwards, playing with Console Peasents :mad::p

Crossplay works for campaign, horde and private versus games. Only place it doesn't work is public versus rounds for obvious reasons.

Cause they'd get pumped harder than a cheap hooker at a millionaire orgy!

Back
Top Bottom