PlayStation VR / VR2

Soldato
Still no dispatch from GAME, y u do dis!? They've taken the money so it must be close, maybe they'll send out the emails after close of business to avoid the deluge of tracking requests.

EDIT: They must have heard me as I just got the dispatch email :D. Bring on tomorrow! Gonna set up my Camera and Move controllers to speed up PSVR setup tomorrow.

Last edited:
Soldato
Still no dispatch from GAME, y u do dis!? They've taken the money so it must be close, maybe they'll send out the emails after close of business to avoid the deluge of tracking requests.

EDIT: They must have heard me as I just got the dispatch email :D. Bring on tomorrow! Gonna set up my Camera and Move controllers to speed up PSVR setup tomorrow.

Got mine from game as well, DPD too so we get the hour delivery slot :D

Associate
Thanks for the review koalaboy, encouraging stuff, still not sure which games to go for yet but I guess they'll be downloadable from the store anyway.

Soldato
All my games are dispatched but the PSVR has not! On live chat to them now - ordered 25 March.

This isn't looking good for Rain forest customers.

Soldato
Thank you for providing the order number.
I understand your concern regarding the product. I see that the product will be dispatched soon and you will get the product on the guaranteed delivery date. Please don't worry

Please don't worry. The estimated delivery date is on Thursday, 13 October 2016, that is tomorrow. The product should be delivered to you on the guaranteed delivery date.

I understand your concern regarding the dispatch, however, the product which are on guaranteed delivery date will be delivered as promised.

Last edited:
Associate
All my games are dispatched but the PSVR has not! On live chat to them now - ordered 25 March.

This isn't looking good for Rain forest customers.

I give mine a push on saturday and yesterday because on the status wasn't moving at all, then about evening time i got a email saying it's on way release day 13th, and i pre ordered it on the 5th october, so god knows what happened to yours.

Soldato
Associate
Hello David,

Thank you for contacting the Amazon.

From your email, I can understand that you want to know that when the order will be shipped as paid extra for postage.

Firstly, Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

I have checked and found that the order has been late in dispatching process as it is coming from the different fulfilment centre.

The item has been sourced from the other fulfilment centre that is why late in dispatching. I am sorry to inform you this but I just want to be true with you.

There is no need to worry about.

On your behalf, I have contacted the buying team and ask them to dispatch the item within 24 hours.

They will dispatch it soon.

Within 24hours takes the ****....first time used them for pre order and will be the last I reckon with poor service like that

Soldato
Please do not worry I have contacted the carrier and your item is going to be dispatched and it will reach the fulfillment center today itself. I assure you that you will definitely receive your parcel tomorrow.

Please do not worry I understand your emotions and therefore I assure you that you will receive it tomorrow at any cost.

I tried another operator.

Soldato
Hello David,

Thank you for contacting the Amazon.

From your email, I can understand that you want to know that when the order will be shipped as paid extra for postage.

Firstly, Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

I have checked and found that the order has been late in dispatching process as it is coming from the different fulfilment centre.

The item has been sourced from the other fulfilment centre that is why late in dispatching. I am sorry to inform you this but I just want to be true with you.

There is no need to worry about.

On your behalf, I have contacted the buying team and ask them to dispatch the item within 24 hours.

They will dispatch it soon.

Within 24hours takes the ****....first time used them for pre order and will be the last I reckon with poor service like that

Is that actually from Amazon, because that's one of the most bizarrely disjointed responses I've ever seen.

Associate
Mine is still not dispatched from Amazon. I started a live chat with customer service and was told not to worry as it would be despatched from a local hub tomorrow morning. I have no faith however. The representative said it was guaranteed for delivery tomorrow but when I pushed him he said they would "replace" it if it went missing but "that won't happen because we're awesome" :rolleyes:

EDIT: ordered 16th March >:-/

Last edited:
Soldato
Finally! Dispatch email!

They do actually despatch late, that's why you can order up to 2200 at night and still get it next day. I actually cancelled my VR order with them as up to a couple of days ago it still said 14th yet I ordered in May.

I still have one game on order with them and that has not despacthed yet but it says it due for delivery tomorrow... we will see...

What game is everyone looking forward to playing the most?

For me it's co-op Battlezone although I am looking forward to playing pretty much everything :)

Soldato
mines coming direct from sony london office, slight problem is I think my brother will be working from home because of train strikes so not sure when i'll see it :D

Associate
Maybe I should have had more faith - 'dispatched' :p

Apparently handed to the carrier at 22:16 but tracking information only updated just now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom