*** The Official Destiny Thread (now includes 2.0 and TTK) ***

Soldato
:)

Nostalgia runs are cool.

Greboth - Exotics will still have the "up to 5 light higher" limit they do now it is just the cap (which is currently 389) will be lifted.

It would probably be better holding onto them until you hit say 388-390 through other drops.

Soldato
:)

Nostalgia runs are cool.

Greboth - Exotics will still have the "up to 5 light higher" limit they do now it is just the cap (which is currently 389) will be lifted.

It would probably be better holding onto them until you hit say 388-390 through other drops.

Thanks, thats what I thought, I just wanted to check it wasn't a waste of SC's.

Soldato
Crucible, IB, Trials, strike chests, nightfall and exotics up to 400.

Archon's Forge and heroic strikes up to 385.

Archon's Forge will now drop ghosts and artifacts. Ghost faction drop rate increased

Soldato
:(

The Heroic difficulty for Wrath of the Machine, the new raid, will go live next Tuesday, Oct. 18. The patch that brings in the new challenge, update 2.4.1, will be released at approximately 10 a.m. PT that day. In order give raid teams a fair shot at downloading the update and attacking Heroic mode, the new difficulty level won’t go live until 2 p.m. PT.

So HM drops at 10pm in the UK which is too late to give it a proper go.

Edit: Though one very late night last night and I have my second outbreak prime :D

Last edited:
Associate
I've reached LL 365 and now have several items at LL 367, but my artifact is holding me back at LL 363, any ideas where i can get a decent artifact?

Associate
Finally decided to level up my hunter. At 350 light thanks to gear from other characters and bits and bobs of hunter gear acquired. No sub-classes fully leveled though, so much xp needed!

edit: Ugh, just tried the first RoI mission and can't make the jump out of the cable car! :D

Last edited:
Associate
I've reached LL 365 and now have several items at LL 367, but my artifact is holding me back at LL 363, any ideas where i can get a decent artifact?

How close are you to levelling up with Eris Morn? The package she gives on rank up has a high chance of giving an artefact.

Associate
Since posting i got a 367 artifact from a skeleton chest after a strike, now at LL 366 :)

The grind after 365 seems worse than reaching 365!

Back
Top Bottom