**** The Official OnePlus 3 Thread ****

Soldato
After almost a week with the OP3 I've gone back to the iPhone 6. Two things I missed the most were the iPhone vibrate motor (so much stronger than the OP3) which is a big deal to me as my phone is always on silent, and the home button. I much prefer having a button. I do miss how good the OP3 Touch ID is though.

Am I correct in thinking I have 14 days to return to O2 if purchased in store?

Associate
Chadd. Yes I believe you have 14 days. I don't know if there are any conditions like 'only if you haven't opened the box' etc. I don't think there is.

Mine is still at O2 shop as haven't had opportunity to go collect it during their opening hours. I have until next Tuesday before they cancel the order, to go get it. I can't decide if it's enough of an upgrade over the Moto X style I currently use :mad:

Can anyone comment how bright the display of the OP3 is outdoors on bright days? I read a review saying it's not so good. Important to me as I work outdoors.

Soldato
After a couple of weeks of ownership I have to say I love this phone, I've gotten a bit used to the size, battery life is fantastic and its super quick, lovely.

Soldato
I'm hovering over the order button. I should wait until feb for my credit card to clear but I have the upgrade itch (z3c) and I'm worried stock will run low or the price will go up.

Soldato
Since last tuesday i've rang every 02 shop every 2 days between Lincoln and Bury St Edmonds trying to get hold of one.

No luck, will probably just keep my G4 at this rate.

Associate
Since last tuesday i've rang every 02 shop every 2 days between Lincoln and Bury St Edmonds trying to get hold of one.

No luck, will probably just keep my G4 at this rate.

Should have gone to York. That said doubt they'd let you have it. I just called in and canceled mine. They'd send it back to head office or wherever unopened.

Had another play with the shop model whilst I waited in case it changed my mind. It's very slick compared to my moto x. I think I just want a smaller phone but as to what I don't know.

Back
Top Bottom