New Bike Time - KTM 1290 Superduke R Special Edition

Associate
Almax series IV chain and lock + tracker. You were very brave leaving it outside the gym without anything, it's a gorgeous bike with a lairy paint scheme, it'll catch the wrong eyes unfortunately.

I use a 2m Almax at home and a 1m for work, it just fits around the front/rear wheel and to the steel bar at my work place. It's not too bad to lug about either, not compared to the 2m lump anyway :)

Associate
Ha ha, definitely one will get made... maybe I can get out and get some footage this afternoon, but I have a DPD delivery due between 3:15-4:15 (god knows when that will come) and then the light will start fading.

Well hopefully the delivery man will be a very very nice polite man and have his magic wand or staff to hand too :p

Edit: I don't use a tracker - if I remember right Cgrieves has one on his S1000RR and it was used to good effect to recover his bike after it was pinched. He'll be the one to ask about them :)

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
"Make a video" they said...

'Sure', I thought, 'what could go wrong' I thought...

I'll finish putting a little something together later, but I couldn't do different angles and such, there's just not much space you can stick the GoPro that's flat in as big an area as you need.

Soldato

I'll finish putting a little something together later, but I couldn't do different angles and such, there's just not much space you can stick the GoPro that's flat in as big an area as you need.

It sounded great for the few seconds :D

There should be plenty of places you can stick a mount, like so:

Soldato

Haha oh dear!!!

Soldato
Depends how much you're ok with having a gopro base attached permanently - there's loads of room on the side orange panel, or on the headlight cowl, or on the seat side panels.

Soldato
I love the gold-orange paint and reservoirs. The akra is quieter than I thought. Does it still have the baffle in? Good in a way because it's not going to wake my neighbours :p

Back
Top Bottom