*** The Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Thread ***

Associate
Samsung UK have refused to re-reimburse me for a Screen protector I purchased to use with the phone, It was only £6.99 but its the principal.

Man of Honour
Had to go into cpw and get them to call Vodafone to prove I had handed the device over before VF would set mm you account to upgrade enabled. Till then they had put me back on a 2y contract at a cost of 38.50 a month. Now apparently I can switch to SIM only.

Going to hunt down a OP3 TODAY at O2 and do the refresh fandango.

Man of Honour
So the refresh deal just means you can pay off the phone and cancel the contract. Seeing as you can't get the phone on PAYG thats the only way to get it without being stuck with O2

Soldato
So the refresh deal just means you can pay off the phone and cancel the contract. Seeing as you can't get the phone on PAYG thats the only way to get it without being stuck with O2

Quite common ...seen few threads on hukd about o2 and cancelling contract and paying phone off

Last edited:
Soldato
Samsung UK have refused to re-reimburse me for a Screen protector I purchased to use with the phone, It was only £6.99 but its the principal.

I've gone through resolver with my complaint with getting a refund for accessories, Samsung have asked for proof of purchase so will see what they say not hopeful

Soldato
Samsung replied to my Resolver saying that they will not reimburse anything not purchased from them and that I can keep the Gear VR as a gesture of good will.

Obviously I was going to keep that anyway :p

In their reply they also said I need to turn the phone boxed etc in order to get a refund... fat chance that is happening. Let's see what Amex have to say ;)

Back
Top Bottom