I just watched the fox "reimagining" of the Rocky Horror Picture Show

Soldato
How can anyone not have seen the original, I thought all parents put it on to embarrass their teenage children :D

I love it now though, you can watch the last night stage show version (everyone shouts stuff out and celebrity narrators) on YouTube.

So the series is a total miss then? I thought the casting was off from the beginning :(

Soldato
:confused: The Rocky Horror Picture Show is huge. The film is often on somewhere and the stage show has been going on for years.

This new one looks as expected. A nicer friendlier version with none of what made the original what is was.

Can't say I've seen it. Or anything about it. Maybe I've just lived a very sheltered life :D

Man of Honour
I'm just happy I was at the 40th birthday party at the Royal Albert Hall last year.

6000 people doing audience participation. :D I got half laughs and half ooooooohs for one line.

Frank "And my children turn on me"
Me "That's what Rolf Harris said!"

Going to watch this as I love RHPS, but the casting puts me right off. My recommendation is to watch the Bluray and also the Live Cinema Screening 17-09-2015 which is a great live performance with some amazing audience participation. :D

Back
Top Bottom