*** The Official Destiny Thread (now includes 2.0 and TTK) ***

Soldato
That hard mode was stupidly easy, we wiped once on the last boss only cause we wasn't ready for the change and that was it. Done in under an hour, and we finished the death zamboni in 4mins:30seconds~. Noticed the mobs didn't go above 390 and the changes were all pretty tame.

I actually think the HM change on the Siege Engine helped us in a way because it forced us to slow down for a minute. Where as before you would sometimes get people charging ahead with parts when there was still too many adds around.

Soldato
Man did Kings Fall for the first time. 3+ hours later and we only got to Golgorth.
That's one long raid! Loved it though, deep mechanics that test a team.

Associate
Anyone fancy finishing off the NM raid tomorrow night (Thursday) or at the weekend?

The weekend would be best for me. Will give me more time to get my LL higher too.

Does anybody fancy trying to finish off this raid? Would love to get that first clear. Titan up to 376 now (was 366 on the last try) so should be less squishy and able to deal more damage!

Soldato
Does anybody fancy trying to finish off this raid? Would love to get that first clear. Titan up to 376 now (was 366 on the last try) so should be less squishy and able to deal more damage!

Might be on this evening, if so I'll want to finish the NM aksis 2 checkpoint I've got for the scout drop and then have. a crack at HM.

Soldato
Man did Kings Fall for the first time. 3+ hours later and we only got to Golgorth.
That's one long raid! Loved it though, deep mechanics that test a team.

It took a while for us initially, but gets easier with mechanics nailed. We did a challenge mode HM run in around 45 minutes one evening after a while :eek:

Soldato
Shame we didn't get the final monitor, I was sure the monitors saved with the raid checkpoints. Maybe ALL people in the raid need to have a checkpoint with monitors?

Felt good to finally get Aksis down though!

Soldato
Nah monitors don't get saved. Can't believe aksis dropped two MORE Genesis Chains...stupid RNG. Want the scout.

Easy enough fight once everyone knows what they're doing, the challenge is communication especially with LFG randos.

Still don't have outbreak prime or the raid scout :(

Soldato
Anyone up for WOTM HM tonight? Looking to run my titan through before the reset.

I'm looking at getting my raid on.. on Monday night..

NM, WOTM.

Anyone wanna help this virgin?

I should be around Monday and can give you a hand.

Shame we didn't get the final monitor, I was sure the monitors saved with the raid checkpoints. Maybe ALL people in the raid need to have a checkpoint with monitors?

Felt good to finally get Aksis down though!

The monitors don't save with the checkpoints, you have to do the raid in one go. People can leave and rejoin but someone always has to stay in the raid.

Soldato
Nah monitors don't get saved. Can't believe aksis dropped two MORE Genesis Chains...stupid RNG. Want the scout.

Easy enough fight once everyone knows what they're doing, the challenge is communication especially with LFG randos.

Still don't have outbreak prime or the raid scout :(

The unfortunate lottery of LFG :( Even though I am on to running HM, i'll happily join a NM raid and grab screens with you.

Could make it hard mode now.. I did normal last night up until Phase 2 and I'm now 371 :)

HM is probably doable by some at 371 but you would be very squishy. I'd say you're looking at 380 minimum to really give HM a go.

Associate
Anyone up for WOTM HM tonight? Looking to run my titan through before the reset.

I should be around Monday and can give you a hand.

The monitors don't save with the checkpoints, you have to do the raid in one go. People can leave and rejoin but someone always has to stay in the raid.

I'd be up for HM tonight. What time were you thinking?

Back
Top Bottom