*** The Official Destiny Thread (now includes 2.0 and TTK) ***

Soldato
I'll try and grind tonight a bit.. thing is.. I'm ruled by the girlfriend's thumb so getting in valuable raid time is very difficult if not entirely impossible!

We will see where I land after a few hours tonight.. never know.. might get somewhere near!

I need to do Aksis Phase 2 on NM so I might be able to swing that at least!

Soldato
So, if I have got this right - HM Raid completion from Vosik phase 2 - Tonight 8:30 pm.

1. Greeboth
2. Owen
3. DavieM
4. Shawrey

Rooster and TX are you available tonight to get it finished?

Caporegime
FORUM WARS XBOX ONE

Hi guys I am in a clan on another forum with about 15 active crucible players from our 70 or so clan members. Some very casual and some just casual :) KD's av between 0.6 and 1.2 so very average!

I was playing trials the other week and saw a clan tag which I presumed was someone from here??

Got me thinking anyway... When the raids have got old perhaps we could have some fun private matches between us? Maybe an a and b team for 6's 3's etc?

I don't know if its ok to mention the other forum at this point as it may be seen as spam but its a tech forum with all adults. Let me know what you think :)

we have about 20-30 active players on Xbox here, at least 6 of which were playing trials yesterday concurrently. Could have been any one of us you ran into !

Drop me a friend request and we'll pick a day and find some people to turn up. That is assuming you've read this as your post was 3 days ago now.

Associate
So, if I have got this right - HM Raid completion from Vosik phase 2 - Tonight 8:30 pm.

1. Greeboth
2. Owen
3. DavieM
4. Shawrey
5. redrooster303

Rooster and TX are you available tonight to get it finished?

Tuesday 7:00pm WotM HM

Can make it 7:30 if necessary, you know me though, earlier the better :)

1. middgen
2. OweO
3. Greeboth
4. redrooster303

Certainly am. I put myself down for the reset to. Give me all the loots!

Soldato

Can make it 7:30 if necessary, you know me though, earlier the better

1. middgen
2. OweO
3. Greeboth
4. redrooster303
5. TX0409

Added JPM / TX.

Soldato
Put you in as reserve mak, would rather have 385+ as it's my only chance to raid this week.

Most important thing in HM is to not be dead, and going in 9 light levels below is going to make that tougher than it needs to be.

1. middgen 389
2. OweO
3. Greeboth
4. redrooster303
5. TX0409

Reserve - Makhaira

Soldato
Put you in as reserve mak, would rather have 385+ as it's my only chance to raid this week.

Most important thing in HM is to not be dead, and going in 9 light levels below is going to make that tougher than it needs to be.

1. middgen 389
2. OweO
3. Greeboth
4. redrooster303
5. TX0409
6. Soulja

Reserve - Makhaira

Soulja said he would join if we're starting at 7.

Soldato
Okie dokie. I'll have to get off between 9:30pm and 10pm though, if we haven't done it by then. If you guys are wanting somebody who can be on until a later time I don't mind dropping out.

Soldato
I'll be on my warlock as self res when you blow yourself up with a rocket FTW! Plus I got sunbreaker gauntlets from an exotic yesterday so I will have 2 grenades with viking funeral and they will burn for longer :D

For boss DPS I think you need one of each for weapons of light, tether and viking funeral. After that I don't think it matters as supers tend to re gen between rounds. I will have to see if skorris revenge is available as I didn't get it last time and it is the best artefact for a self res warlock.

Okie dokie. I'll have to get off between 9:30pm and 10pm though, if we haven't done it by then. If you guys are wanting somebody who can be on until a later time I don't mind dropping out.

TBH HM isn't that hard so if we haven't done it in 2 hours I'm not sure we would do it anyway. Plus how would we manage without your leet skillz :p

Back
Top Bottom