Social Justice Warriors

Soldato
Well wow, it was tongue in cheek I don't know how it could have been perceived any other way.

Well I suppose you learn something every day :rolleyes: Satire is dead. Long live the king.

You were joining in the 'yea, those people are idiots' line of talk. I'm not stupid, I can read back through the context of the comments.

Play it off like you need to, though.

Uh-huh... Seems this may be appropriate here:

Caporegime
any predictions on the first Halloween outrage stories

some 'celeb' wearing a native American head dress zomg!!! cultural appropriation

oh look, it happened again....

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...or-native-american-halloween-costumes-w447462

Hilary Duff and her new boyfriend, Jason Walsh, took their relationship public at the Casamigos Halloween Party in Beverly Hills on Friday, October 28, and their surprise outing caused quite the stir — but not for the reason they anticipated.

The "Sparks" singer, 29, and the personal trainer dressed up as a sexy pilgrim and a Native American chief, respectively, prompting social media users to slam them for cultural appropriation

you can't wear fancy dress these days - it's 'racist'

Associate
58170d9a3ef14.jpg

:p

Soldato
Anyone following the Jordan B Peterson case? Its incredible that he could be violating the Human Rights code by not referring to students by their preferred nouns. Brb refer to me as 'your majesty' when talking to or about me. Top kek.

Associate
Anyone following the Jordan B Peterson case? Its incredible that he could be violating the Human Rights code by not referring to students by their preferred nouns. Brb refer to me as 'your majesty' when talking to or about me. Top kek.
I have been following it a little bit via a few subscribed youtube channels... It is terrifying that some people can become so vulnerable that calling someone that appears to be a certain gender offensive. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom