Skyrim remastered free for pc if you own skyrim already

Soldato
Spent a few hours last night doing side quests in Whiterun then went and met the priests on the mountain.

Having a slight issue where the FPS will bomb down for a few seconds then catch up again, going to try forcing Vsync in Nvidia control panel tonight and see if that helps.

I don't know if it's just because I haven't played in years or I've been spoiled with The Witcher 3 but the horse even when sprinting on Skyrim seems slow.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2003/?

Associate
Spent a few hours last night doing side quests in Whiterun then went and met the priests on the mountain.

Having a slight issue where the FPS will bomb down for a few seconds then catch up again, going to try forcing Vsync in Nvidia control panel tonight and see if that helps.

I don't know if it's just because I haven't played in years or I've been spoiled with The Witcher 3 but the horse even when sprinting on Skyrim seems slow.

Haha I did the same .. spent 1000 credits on a horse then got attacked and the horse buggered off never to be seen again :(

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
"Some may call this junk. Me, I call them treasures..."

OMG if I had a penny for every time I heard that line from shop keepers, I would be rich :o

They should make a mod to fix that :p

Skyrim horses are slow. They don't gallop. Oblivion had horses which gallop.

Hopefully someone will create a Star Wars Speeder mod for Skyrim ;)

Yea, they are definitely too slow, but on the upside, the horses in Skyrim are bread with Alpine Ibex and can climb mountains as a result :p:D

Associate
Not sure if the Stormcloak rebellion line is broken. I got to the step after the battle for Whiterun to clear a keep by breaking the stormcloaks out of jail first. I initially made the mistake of wiping out all the Legion in the fort before breaking the stormcloaks out and all they did was stand round in a group doing nothing.

So i reloaded, broke them out first and they promptly all got wasted by the legion soldiers so i had to kill everyone alone again and still no quest progression. Not sure what to do with it now.

I went back to whiterun to see if there were any quest markers there and it looks like the old Jarl who surrendered in the war was back on the throne as if nothing had happened!

I think that whole rebellion line is up the duff.

Soldato
I need a favour.

http://i.imgur.com/QAL2T47.jpg Can someone go here (where the cursor is between the river parts looking out from the bridge) and see if your river is connected or not? I have a huge gap: http://i.imgur.com/8liLEWg.jpg

I need to know if it's a mod conflict or something else. Screenshot of either the map, or in game view would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Its an area with several waterfalls that descend through the rocks, the river is fine, must be a glitch on the map.

Haha I did the same .. spent 1000 credits on a horse then got attacked and the horse buggered off never to be seen again :(

That must be new horses were always suicidal they'd rush into a fight and die extremely rapidly as a result. They look like they're set to run away now. You could try Horse Whistle for the original Skyrim its a pretty simple mod should work ok in the new with any luck just a quest and a few scripts alternatively buy another horse at another stables the original should return to base

Its one of the things that bug me about horses you can forget where you've left them and never find them again...

Last edited:
Soldato
Starting to get CTDs whenever I fire an arrow, no mods that effect archery...

Glad to see they kept CTDs in as a feature...

Engine is a joke.

Soldato
Part of the charm :lol: good old Bethesda. For what it's worth, I've sunk a load of hours into it and not had a crash... Yet

Uninstalled an immersive sound mod and the CTD has stopped. As nice as that is, you have to wonder what kind of flaws this engine has, if an audio file plays and causes some sort of error or conflict that makes the engine throw a complete wobbler, such a bad one that it exits the application to the desktop instantly without message or warning... Really had hoped Bethesda had done something more with the Spec edition but it's just prettier Skyrim, no more stable. Once the script extender comes out it will be a CTD simulator again. Uggghhh.

Back
Top Bottom