OMG, I live in a country full of stupid people.... (Trump may win)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
The issue is that the minorities who the liberals pamper to have a massive voice; due to modern communication channels and no one wants to offend them for risk of trial by social media.

However, when it comes to raw numbers, all liberalism has done is drive the apathy out of the majorities who, like brexit, have actually voted.

As Trump is not coerced by such media and liberal vitriol, nor does his funding depend on it, he has been able to say what the majority think.

Permabanned
It is another protest vote, however it's not the end of the world. Presidents don't have as much power as you would think these days so the majority of his demands will likely be blocked.

Interesting result however.

Well no not really... He has more power than any president since 20's since he pretty much holds whole US gov in his palm due to republican majority.

Soldato
Wow wasn't expecting to wake up to this news. I think he could be good for the US even if he does ruffle a few feathers, they need someone to drive them in a direction of growth and I think as a businessman he will do that.

Hope we'll get some earlier negotiations with a trade deal now too.

Caporegime
I love the sound of Liberals whining in the Morning! :D

(Though I have never understood how they can really make statements like "Democracy has failed etc" because the people chose to vote for somebody who disagreed with them, and still keep a straight face :confused: ).

Because Trump doesnt believe in democracy.

Democracy can fail when they elect idiots and self destruct.

Although once Clinton was the other candidate I thought Trump had a strong chance of winning. He would have lost against anybody else.

Caporegime
The sad part of all this being, as with Brexit, it's the predominantly white working class male of a certain age that voted for Trump and Brexit in the belief their lot is going to change for the better.

It probably won't. They are simply the metaphorical cannon fodder used to further politicians political ends.

More Hispanics voted for him than the last election. Which is mad.

Soldato
The worst thing is that the democrats had a much better candidate in Bernie Sanders, but Hillart colluded with the DNC to steal the nomination. Bernie would have been so much better, someone who people could hope would actually change things and not go with the flow.. Hillary is/was un-electable, the democratic party screwed themselves and they only have themselves to blame - and Hillary of course.

It was always a bad choice, Trump or Hillary, your damned if you do and damned if you don't - but I do think with Trump things will change, rather than a war hawk like Hillary who wants full on war in Syria(and therefor Russia).

I Love it :D

Soldato
Liberal whine in the morning with some cheese and crackers, tasty.

That's what you get for branding every trump voter a racist, same thing with Brexit. I was on the fence with Brexit until the racist accusations started popping up, so i voted leave just to annoy those liberal idiots, wouldn't be surprised if this has happened here.

Soldato
Although once Clinton was the other candidate I thought Trump had a strong chance of winning. He would have lost against anybody else.

Agreed, against Hilary I personally believed it was a foregone conclusion. It seems many thought otherwise.

Same thing with Brexit. When you think pretty much the entire of N. Ireland, Scotland and London voted remain, it must have took a very high percentage of England to get a leave vote. It just goes to show what many of the real people (I'm talking real life, not internet life) are thinking.

It's certainly one hell of a shake up, people want change.....this is what change looks like.

Soldato
It's almost like a mini revolution, we have seen it in Brexit. People think it's stupidity but it's not, it's a cry, a public shout of **** off. We are sick of the way the usual candidate is doing it and that leaves only one other option, the unknown or the crazy since what the hell does it matter as we our continuely lied too by mostly every politician ever.

SouthPark have it spot on atm, I bet Trump will be sitting in a room pooing his pants. I doubt even he thought he would win. Half his speechs were probably attempts to throw the election and he still won :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom