*** Rocket League PS4 Thread ***

Don
Guys whats the difference with the PS4 version to the Xbox? I never had laggy games on the Xbox but there are so many I join on the PS that have 300+ ping, really doing my head in.

Also, I'm on this game a lot so if you wanted a game or two my PSN is my ocuk username.

Soldato
Guys whats the difference with the PS4 version to the Xbox? I never had laggy games on the Xbox but there are so many I join on the PS that have 300+ ping, really doing my head in.

Also, I'm on this game a lot so if you wanted a game or two my PSN is my ocuk username.

PS4 can play with PC players as well. Xbox can only play with other Xbox players.

Not sure why they would be more laggy, they are dedicated servers.

Don
Tends to be the majority of games I join half way through which presumably is me replacing a player who has rage quit because of the lag! It's not just me though, the majority of players will be in the red. Strange

Soldato
Does anyone play this relatively seriously? Like a casual clan type affair? I only play with one or two mates but they're not on much and then I just find myself playing 1v1 or hit and miss/no comms 2v2/3v3.

Soldato
I still play a little, not as much as i used to as i don't have any people i group up with much. I got a friend invite and saw you chatting in the RL group on PSN though.

Back
Top Bottom