Group activities in London

Associate
I know it's a bit early, but I've been tasked with group sourcing ideas for our Christmas party. :p

There's 5 of us and we're based near Tower Bridge, normal course for the party is to have a 1/2 day, start drinking, do an activity (preferably while stilling drinking) then finish the night off with a meal.
Normally we just go bowling at Surrey Quays, but with Tower Bridge closed and Rotherhithe Tunnel being what it is, it can be a bit of pain getting down there at the moment.
We've done TeamSport Go Karting at Tower Bridge a few years ago, was fun but felt like a bit of a cluster****.

To add a change of pace, this year I've been looking into Crazy Golf, So far I've got Swingers Crazy Golf and Junkyard Golf Club, which is on Brick Lane, so a good chance to finish the night off with a curry!
Also keeping with Brick Lane, I've noticed a bowling alley there called All Star Lanes.

We have thought about about paintball, but I'm not sure if that's a bit too physical, especially if we've been drinking.

If anyone has any suggestions for activities (preferably indoors with a bar), or can give me some feedback on the places I've mentioned, it would be appreciated.

Associate
All Star Lanes is pretty good if you want something simple and relatively tame (not a big change on previous years though), you do need to book that well in advance for this time of year too. Maybe book something (that doesn't require a deposit and can be easily cancelled!) while you make your decision.

Back
Top Bottom