Fixtures on Sky:

wda55RW.png

TV:

wda55RW.png

Radio:

Tables:

wda55RW.png

Soldato
Man Utd really need to pick up a win this weekend to stay in the hunt, another loss and I doubt they will make top 4 unless they make big changes in the transfer window.

Caporegime
I fully expect us to lose to Mourinho Utd this weekend :p. I just can't see Wenger getting one over Mourinho even if it's a poor Utd side.
I'll take a draw at the very minimum.

So far looks like both Bellerin and Cazorla are out, 4 weeks I heard for Bellerin :/ and Cazorla still a few weeks away.

I'm more concerned about Sanchez, he suffered a hamstring injury the other week but played in their win over Uruguay the other night. Says he's fit and will be ready for the game but not sure if it's a good idea taking that chance on him. But Sanchez being Sanchez will want to play.

Soldato
Which brain-dead idiot decided to move the Spurs vs West Ham game to a 17:30 kick-off? Far more chance of trouble than at Spurs vs Arsenal and the NLD is always played at 12:00 these days.

Don
Unfortunately I don't think it's going to prove as easy. Our performances after International breaks have been our poorest so far this season and with Lallana and Coutinho both likely to be out it could prove a struggle for us.

Back
Top Bottom