** Peripheral Showcase **

Associate
Logitech G15 v2 keyboard
Logitech G500 mouse
Creative HS-800 Fatal1ty Headset
Xbox 360 controller

Had my mouse and keyboard and headset years, they are starting to show their age but still going strong.

Soldato
6e41fk.jpg

Masterkeys S with some new PBT keycaps.

V F

V F

Soldato
Gorgeous mat from OcUK. Loving how the Magic Mouse and Lancehead glides and tracks on them more so after recalibrating the Lancehead to the new surface. Had to dial back the sensitivity and DPI on both mice it is that smooth.

Thanks! @NikTheSHNIK

The Lancehead is so nice and smooth (almost like floating in air) yet twitchy when you want it to be while the Magic Mouse is so nice and precise for tweaking in Photoshop. As well as the good old customized Logitech MX 1000 for everything else. It was originally part of the Logitech 3100 keyboard bundle from 2005? Revived with a few battery replacements. I really need to spray the thumb grip area matt black since the coating wore off over the years. I don't like the feel of gloss.

Got a little wave morphing OcUK theme running in idle state through the Steelseries Apex M800 and Razer Lancehead. Switches to Crysis/Nanosuit/Military, Quake Champions colours when they launch. Love the toned menacing breathing red for maximum strength and rapid pulsing for the fast pace of Quake Champions.

So lovely the endless customization options for the Apex M800.

35572199595_7033a98b4b_o.jpg

35572199365_84005f147e_o.jpg

OcUK Staff
Gorgeous mat from OcUK. Loving how the Magic Mouse and Lancehead glides and tracks on them more so after recalibrating the Lancehead to the new surface. Had to dial back the sensitivity and DPI on both mice it is that smooth.

Thanks! @NikTheSHNIK

The Lancehead is so nice and smooth (almost like floating in air) yet twitchy when you want it to be while the Magic Mouse is so nice and precise for tweaking in Photoshop. As well as the good old customized Logitech MX 1000 for everything else. It was originally part of the Logitech 3100 keyboard bundle from 2005? Revived with a few battery replacements. I really need to spray the thumb grip area matt black since the coating wore off over the years. I don't like the feel of gloss.

Got a little wave morphing OcUK theme running in idle state through the Steelseries Apex M800 and Razer Lancehead. Switches to Crysis/Nanosuit/Military, Quake Champions colours when they launch. Love the toned menacing breathing red for maximum strength and rapid pulsing for the fast pace of Quake Champions.

So lovely the endless customization options for the Apex M800.

35572199595_7033a98b4b_o.jpg

35572199365_84005f147e_o.jpg

Noice

giphy.gif

Soldato
Nice cable!

What length is it and how much did it cost you?

It’s from KBDfans and it’s really short! It goes to a USB hub at the bottom of my monitor stand but I think the V2 of the cable has a longer straight part. The straight part on mine is only about 9” long I reckon.

I think they’re about $16 or something?

Edit: I’m a liar, it’s from KPRepublic and it was $9.90, the v2 are similar price, couple of dollars more maybe.

Back
Top Bottom