• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** BUY INTEL CORE i7 PROCESSOR & GET TWO FREE GAMES!! **

OcUK Staff
Hi there

We have reduced all our Intel prices and all Intel i7 purchases now come with:

INTEL PROMO: WarHammer End Times Vermintide & Rainbow Six Siege PC Games @ £79.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/

FREE with Intel Core i7 socket 1151 and 2011 processors.

Only £79.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

BROWSE ALL INTEL PROCESSORS!

Not exactly new games, but they are good games which are a lot of fun, the value is also set by Intel by the way, though I suspect these pair of only worth around £20, but still they are free and added incentive. :)
Remember the FREE games are only with i7 processors!

Soldato
The pound must be really weak i paid £70 for the i3 6100 retail and now its £115 so will have to wait for the pound to regain before buying new tech.

Associate
You mean you would like a gamecode? If so contact customer service forum and they shall send you a code, link them to my reply here authorising it. :)

Hi mate, Going to be cheeky, but I don't suppose I could have one too :p

Bought mine on 21 Sep 2016 :D

Cheers, if not no worries.

Soldato
Didn't the 6700K used to be priced around £280, I'm sure that's what I paid. Is this because of the brexit? Pricing has gone crazy high recently.. This is the best pricing. Eek.

Soldato
Yep, nasty isnt it. No competition from AMD is not helping either.

Intel's high end consumer cpu pricing (in $'s) been pretty steady since at lest sandybridge. Price difference (in £'s) is down to exchange rates and previously shortages of skylake cpu's in retail channels....

The current 6700k price doesn't reflect any recent increase in price from intel.

Check out the launch bulk prices (i.e. what Intel sell on to retailers OEM’s etc) for the previous ‘top end’ i7 consumer socket four core/ eight thread CPU’s over the past four years

http://hexus.net/tech/reviews/cpu/85...-14nm-skylake/

Launch 1ku prices

6700k $350 - August 2015
5775c $366
4790k $339
4770k $339
3770k $313
2700k $332 - October 2011

Allowing for inflation (http://www.usinflationcalculator.com/ ) from 2011 to 2015 plugging the 2700k value in gives an inflation adjusted price of…………………….

Drum roll

$351.20!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Associate
can anyone help with these game codes ? on wednesday I bought myself a 6700K and a GTX 1070; both items came with game codes which were printed out on the order sheet that I was given at the shop but for the life of me I cannot find where to use them - theyre not steam codes and going to intel or nvidias website has left me none the wiser :(

EG - for the 6700k

INTEL PROMO: Warhammer end times vermintude & rainbow six Seige pc games.
Code: X564ABC123AC (not real code) BUT WHERE DO I USE IT!! :D

EDIT-- Can mods please delete this post, I dont think it's going to get any attention so in retrospect I posted the question in the games sub forum instead. Sorry mods !

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom