Wireless Gaming

Associate
I know I know! dont use wireless keyboards and mice for gaming but I have good reasons! :)

Firstly I will be moving my pc out of my living room so I will no longer be able to play in the confort of my sofa. So what I will do is buy a steam link so if i realy cant be arsed to leave my living room I have the option of streaming from my pc to the TV.

Obviosly no point having cables all over the place in the living room so would like to know what the most viable gaming wireless keyboard and mouse would be? Will just be for more casual gaming, if I want to do any "hardcore" gaming I will just have to get off my arse! :)

I quite liked the look of the razor turret but it only comes in US keyboard layout which isnt an option to me. Plus it would be nice to get a backlight.

Associate
OP
Right, After doing plenty of research, I think I might get the logitech MX800 bundle which comes with the K800 Keyboard and Performance Mouse MX. Both have the micro usb for attaching to USB for charging purposes, but does this mean they can also be used as wired peripherals when they are charging? would be handy to be able to use the same mouse and keyboard for my wireless and wired solutions.

Associate
Been using wireless mice and keyboards for years without issues for gaming, never noticed any lag personally. I have the K800 keyboard and Performance MX mouse and they can both be plugged in with the micro USB while in use so they act like wired devices while charging which is a great feature.

Back
Top Bottom