Moonstone Kickstarter

Soldato
Looks rather cool.

I'm buying too many games at the the moment though. Went from no board games/board gaming to D&D, Zombicide & Android Netrunner with another load of maybes I'm itching to buy.

Soldato
Looks rather cool.

I'm buying too many games at the the moment though. Went from no board games/board gaming to D&D, Zombicide & Android Netrunner with another load of maybes I'm itching to buy.
Have you got Zombicide? I'm keen to give it a go. I've got loads of boardgames if you fancy sorting out a boardgaming night some time. We just had one on Saturday - I didn't realise you were a fan.

Soldato
Have you got Zombicide? I'm keen to give it a go. I've got loads of boardgames if you fancy sorting out a boardgaming night some time. We just had one on Saturday - I didn't realise you were a fan.

Yeah I've got Zombicide, Descent, Android Netrunner and Exploding Kittens (admittedly the last two are more card games) with a few more on the way. More than happy to pop along buddy and I'll bring whatever along, I'm actually weighing up the pros and cons of picking up some of the Zombicide expansions at the moment also going after mansion of madness for Xmas as it costs a bomb (about £75!)

Soldato
Yeah I've got Zombicide, Descent, Android Netrunner and Exploding Kittens (admittedly the last two are more card games) with a few more on the way. More than happy to pop along buddy and I'll bring whatever along, I'm actually weighing up the pros and cons of picking up some of the Zombicide expansions at the moment also going after mansion of madness for Xmas as it costs a bomb (about £75!)
Nice selection. I've got Exploding Kittens, and I've had my eye on Android Netrunner too - just no-one to play against. I have a rather large collection of board-games, including all the D&D boardgames. I've also got Carcassonne, Betrayal at House on the Hill, Camel Up, King of Tokyo, Discworld, and a lot of others if you fancy trying any out.

With reference to the Kickstarter, I've got about 70 minis to paint, and between that, work, my studies, and two D&D groups, I just don't have time! I can barely find time to watch GoT and play video games - such a full life :D

Soldato
Nice selection. I've got Exploding Kittens, and I've had my eye on Android Netrunner too - just no-one to play against. I have a rather large collection of board-games, including all the D&D boardgames. I've also got Carcassonne, Betrayal at House on the Hill, Camel Up, King of Tokyo, Discworld, and a lot of others if you fancy trying any out.

With reference to the Kickstarter, I've got about 70 minis to paint, and between that, work, my studies, and two D&D groups, I just don't have time! I can barely find time to watch GoT and play video games - such a full life :D

Spot on, I'll give you a shout offline to sort something.

Back
Top Bottom