*** Official WATCH_DOGS 2 ***

Associate
Really want this on day one, but I'm expecting it to bomb just like Titanfall 2(which I just got for 19£) and be available for 20£ in time for christmas...

It just feels weird to buy games for more than 25£ on pc, we're spoiled ._.

Soldato
Fully whacked up settings at 1440p, looks good. Just some textures are blatantly flat, like the wood work at docks. I has a bike now :3

Ah texture pack..

Last edited:
Associate
Anyone else get a Please insert disc error?? I know it is not a big issue, but having to hit continue every time to load the game is a bit like pirating a game lol

Associate
The loading screen caught me off guard.. I turned out to watch tv for a sec while it loaded.. then black screen white text. Nearly fainted!
Hs Ha, that caught me out as well I was wondering what was going on at first.
When first loaded it told me my graphics driver was out of date, so I looked at the Nvidia site and they had released a new one yesterday.
Played all the first introduction bit and it played and ran beautifully with the graphics cranked up to maximum setting, even without my i5-2500k overclocked

Soldato
only played an hour yesterday, went straight in at realistic:cool: Liking what i'm seeing, seems to run well, but i'm not so impressed with the rag doll physics - Marcus seems to bounce around and flop about a bit too much. It takes away some realism, i guess The Division has spoiled me a bit on that front, everything feels far more weighty and planted.

Associate
How do you actually install the hires pack?

Under extras, or whatever it's called where you can buy skins etc, it just says it'd not installed. Double clicking it doesn't start any kinda download process. Any thoughts?

Seems to run nicely and looks great though, but don't think it's using the Hi res textures

**EDIT**

Found it, its appeared as an install option in the uplay launcher.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom