Mars

Associate
I wouldn't bother watching it. It very slow and dull. Didn't last through the first episode.

It like 1/3 plot, 1/3 science bits by experts and 1/3 fake crew interviews.

Man of Honour
I wouldn't bother watching it. It very slow and dull. Didn't last through the first episode.

It like 1/3 plot, 1/3 science bits by experts and 1/3 fake crew interviews.

doesn't sound like you actually got to the proper first episode. Girl with the radio, much better and better quality when you get to that bit..
the spacex, Robert zubrin and other interviews/bits are just kind of back filler.

Soldato
I didn't like the way it was filmed. Soap opera quality visuals. Thought this was going to be a big budget series but it's really budget. I'll stick it out cos I love space stuff but it better improve.

Man of Honour
Got to episode two, now getting fed up with the going back in time and the crew moments. This really is a low budget soap opera, there is nothing new for me here and I won't waste anymore time on it.

Soldato
Disappointed to see documentary bits in e1, e2 better. Also was expecting poor performance from Ben Cotton but he has been OK. He was rubbish in Stargate Atlantis, such a wimp :)
Great visuals.
Andi.

Man of Honour
Just watched the first episode - kind of mixed opinion - quite boring in some ways but it did capture some of the passion of exploring a new frontier which is something that we seem to have become quite complacent about over the last 20 years or so.

Man of Honour
It just felt like a SpaceX advert to me:confused:

the clips aren't just from spacex you got degrass tyson, zurbrin and other organisations .
however spaceX is the only ones actually building hardware to get us to mars.

but yeah caught up on the second episode last night and it's poor.

shame as the second half of the firt episode i thought was good, then it went downhill again.

Back
Top Bottom