Went and purchased the new Razor Blade with Core!

Associate
yea the blade.

Free items were mouse and backpack.

I wont be using the backpack so ive told them to find a suitable replacement or at least send me the Razer Blade separately whilst i wait for the backpack stock.

FYI in the email, the ETA for the backpack is "null" rofl

Soldato
The Stealth currently comes with a free Razer Leviathan Mini and both appear as in stock. I'm still chasing them for a Channel Islands delivery update as it was supposed to be available from 21 Nov :rolleyes: I would order to UK but I don't want to pay the VAT when I don't have to.

Soldato
I'm still chasing them for a Channel Islands delivery update as it was supposed to be available from 21 Nov :rolleyes: I would order to UK but I don't want to pay the VAT when I don't have to.

Got a reply from Razer - "Sorry for the confusion, the date unfortunately has been changed to no ETA. This is due to Channel Islands being their own regime with no VAT and etc."

Associate
yea i got a reply from my email in the end saying the Razer Blade has been processed and would be shipped. Got a tracking number the same day and at the moment its in my local depot ready for delivery through FedEx. Should be here this afternoon.

The freebies are both unavailable now rofl, yet according to my order status they are all in the box, so i'm intrigued to see what happens there.

Associate
OP
I cancelled my preorder guys. I was having an uneasy feeling with their rather pathetic customer support and attitude. Going to wait until they mature a bit as a company and actually figure out a device called a telephone as at the moment their customer support/email wait times is a joke.

Decided to buy my family a few days away over the new year instead. Hope the rest of you enjoy your laptops and I would love to hear some feedback!

Associate
I also cancelled mine for the exact same reason. So many delays with no communication and forums rife with tales of their awful support maybe me decide £2000 was better spent elsewhere.
I am going to try an Alienware 13 with OLED screen instead. Dell with all their problems at least offer next day on site warranty

Soldato
The XPS 13 is available today with 12% discount on their website. It's tempting but I'm put off by the camera placement and I actually don't like the ultra thin bezels :o

Soldato
I cancelled my preorder guys. I was having an uneasy feeling with their rather pathetic customer support and attitude. Going to wait until they mature a bit as a company and actually figure out a device called a telephone as at the moment their customer support/email wait times is a joke.

Decided to buy my family a few days away over the new year instead. Hope the rest of you enjoy your laptops and I would love to hear some feedback!

I also cancelled mine for the exact same reason. So many delays with no communication and forums rife with tales of their awful support maybe me decide £2000 was better spent elsewhere.
I am going to try an Alienware 13 with OLED screen instead. Dell with all their problems at least offer next day on site warranty

Yeh you guys have changed my mind. I'm already fed up waiting with no update, so I hate to think what would happen if something went wrong and I needed support. I'm going to cancel my order now and look at the alienware. Shame I already bought a dbrand skin for the stealth.

Associate
OP
Yeh you guys have changed my mind. I'm already fed up waiting with no update, so I hate to think what would happen if something went wrong and I needed support. I'm going to cancel my order now and look at the alienware. Shame I already bought a dbrand skin for the stealth.

The biggest joke is that they still haven't released the funds on my CC. I have funds stuck in the nether realm at the moment and have to wait two days for a reply as to why...

Soldato
The biggest joke is that they still haven't released the funds on my CC. I have funds stuck in the nether realm at the moment and have to wait two days for a reply as to why...

Yeh my funds are being given held as well. I've sent a cancellation email.

I've also gone and ordered an Alienware 13 OLED. Not the best looking laptop, but it should be pretty good.

Associate
Mine arrived yesterday. All in tact but haven't had a chance to properly use it yet. Wont do until next week either as im away...
No freebies in the box, i wonder if Razer will go quiet and just hope i dont ask or will actually use initiative and contact me.

ill do a small review for you boys if your interested in a few weeks, but i'm upgrading from a Sandy Bridge CPU with GTX 570 so no doubt when i fire up DiRT im bound to say its great haha

Back
Top Bottom