• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

4K Gaming.. The 60fps game list!

Associate
OP
The lego games all seem up to the job. At least the ones I've got. Obviously not the most demanding of games, but they do look really nice in that lego-ey way at 4K : p

Was hoping that Ryse would too, but didn't quite get there. Which is a little suprising really.

EDIT: Seems that Ryse should be able to run at 4k. With vsync diabled, it bounces around the 65fps number, but the when I enable vsync, it goes to the 40's. Any ideas why?

There plenty of videos showing it running at 4K on a 1080 gtx, so perhaps my 2500k (4.5ghz) is showing its age as the vids pc's are using much newer processors.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Ryse is now working at 60fps 4K

There is a small line to add to the system file to force triple buffering, and this sorts out the vsync issue. May put some time into this now as looks really nice.

Soldato
For all intents and purposes, the higher the resolution, the less one requires AA.

This is not correct; you're confusing pixel density with resolution. A 4K image on a 48" display will require the same level of AA as a 1080p image on a 24" display. I do think you meant pixel density on a 28" or 32" monitor here.

Back
Top Bottom