If Jurassic Park were an MMO, it'd look like Ark: Survival Evolved (PC/Xbox One/PS4)

Associate
started playing this in early beta and have close to 1000 hours on it. Havent played i in a few months as i need a better graphics card to play it in 4K ultra. The graphics are quite good and the gameplay is addictive especially if you play with others.

CMR

CMR

Associate
Exactly, fiver here and fiver there adds up quickly, before you know it you've saved enough for another game. :)

Yeah I get my PS plus from there as well, like you say I've probably got a few free games so far. Still not sure how they sell them so cheap but hey.. :D

started playing this in early beta and have close to 1000 hours on it. Havent played i in a few months as i need a better graphics card to play it in 4K ultra. The graphics are quite good and the gameplay is addictive especially if you play with others.

Half of me wishes I'd got it for PC for the graphics but most of my mates are now console only so had to follow suit :( bet it looks glorious in 4k

T minus 5 hours till I can get in and play

CMR

CMR

Associate
I'm on eu62. Only played Tuesday night so far but made it to level 14, would have been higher but died and got completely and utterly lost for 30 mins!

Going to have another blast on it tonight.

Soldato
Someone explain in a few sentences what this is all about? Interested in the mp side. Graphics don't look appealing though. Is this like day z?

Associate
If you dont have much spare time on your hands i would suggest playing a x10-x20 custom server as it can take up a lot of time on normal servers. some of the dinos can take 6 or more hours to tame on x1 rate.

CMR

CMR

Associate
Someone explain in a few sentences what this is all about? Interested in the mp side. Graphics don't look appealing though. Is this like day z?

Not played day Z

However to summarise Ark, it's a cross between Minecraft, Jurassic Park and Turok and it works. Somehow.

Associate
70 max atm, you have to build beds to sleep in, but body stays on server,can be killed. Yes dinos can be ridden, used to attack. Can fly pterodactyl. This is on pvp server. PvE is different. There are also hardcore servers.

Kinda is like a pre history dayz.

Back
Top Bottom