Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
2eztd86.jpg

Parcel just arrived. Got the H-Box for a friends Christmas present. The rest is for me :)

Caporegime
First time I've ever heard anyone refer to it as such... :confused:

running joke in the thread to refer to things as chavvy sicne eosmone said it about corner sofas lol.

a while back somone gave me carramel or toffe vodka was amazing didnt know hotel chocolae did some, whats it like>?

RSR

RSR

Soldato
Another Dot for upstairs. A day late being delivered so a quicky on Amazon chat for yet another free Prime month, at this rate i'll never need to pay again :p

dra3MEbl.jpg

I can't rate Amazon support highly enough, as they seem to sort most stuff very quickly and add a months Prime as well. :D

Soldato
running joke in the thread to refer to things as chavvy sicne eosmone said it about corner sofas lol.

a while back somone gave me carramel or toffe vodka was amazing didnt know hotel chocolae did some, whats it like>?

Ah, I see :D

I have no idea what its like. Not tried it yet.

Soldato
34of24x.jpg

My work's doing a collection drive for a local foodbank. Helps people in poverty by providing food parcels. A lot of the time its people that are working too. Must suck hard to be in full time employment and still being in a position where you have to choose between heating your house or eating.

Anyway, I may have gone a little overboard. Only intended to buy a few tins of stuff. Maybe £10 of stuff at most. But I kept finding stuff on special offer and chucking it into the trolly. Didn't even buy anything for myself. Was a hell of a sweat lugging that lot back to the house.

Ah well. Tis the season, right?

Last edited:
Associate
34of24x.jpg

My work's doing a collection drive for a local foodbank. Helps people in poverty by proving food parcels. A lot of the time its people that are working too. Must suck hard to be in full time employment and still being in a position where you have to choose between heating your house or eating.

Anyway, I may have gone a little overboard. Only intended to buy a few tins of stuff. Maybe £10 of stuff at most. But I kept finding stuff on special offer and chucking it into the trolly. Didn't even buy anything for myself. Was a hell of a sweat lugging that lot back to the house.

Ah well. Tis the season, right?

Good on you, maybe we should do a OcUK collection drive for a food bank? Inspires me to go and do the same next time I am in the shops. :)

Back
Top Bottom