Forza Horizon 3

Associate
Hey Guys

So is the season pass not available until the 13th December? when the extra content is released.

Can only find the vip pass & car pass online or via the xbox store.

Cheers all

Soldato
So I did the Lamborghini 10 speed zone/trap challenge to get 70K XP but how do I do the 3 x drag races at the airport to get $150K credits? I can get into the two storey car park but there's no option to start/challenge anyone to a drag race. Have I got to do something to earn this or do I just have to wait for someone to come along in a Lambo?

Associate
Anyone else got the pack? I'm quite enjoying it although I mostly spent last night discovering all the new roads to find as many of the XP boards as possible.

Bought the season pass last night but I cant seem to access the new content.

Do I need to be a certain level?

Cheers all

Soldato
Bought the season pass last night but I cant seem to access the new content.

Do I need to be a certain level?

Cheers all
How did you buy the pass? On your PC through the MS store, on the Xbox MS store or in game? I just bought the pass through the XBox MS store and then installed it and travelled to the Blizzard meeting point on the runway.

Associate
How did you buy the pass? On your PC through the MS store, on the Xbox MS store or in game? I just bought the pass through the XBox MS store and then installed it and travelled to the Blizzard meeting point on the runway.

Hi there

Bought the pass in game on the xbox one via the game itself, need to look at the map and go to the runway by the sounds of things.

I just assumed that you could travel direct to the new area via the in game menu.

Thanks for the hint :)

Soldato
Hi there

Bought the pass in game on the xbox one via the game itself, need to look at the map and go to the runway by the sounds of things.

I just assumed that you could travel direct to the new area via the in game menu.

Thanks for the hint :)
With both FH2 and FH3 additional island there's a spot you have to visit to be able to travel over.

Associate
Had this for a couple of weeks but haven't really started playing until this week. Enjoying it so far. Is there an OcUK club or something for this??

Man of Honour
I just got a copy of this as a freebie with a surface. I'm not a massive racing fan. I played the demo of Forza 2. This is instantly more fun to me. Only about an hour in but really liking it.

Associate
The snow DLC is pretty good, not as good as Storm Island was with FH2 though.

I loved blasting through that area, torrential rain, pitch black and classical music blasting... perfect.

Soldato
The snow DLC is pretty good, not as good as Storm Island was with FH2 though.

I loved blasting through that area, torrential rain, pitch black and classical music blasting... perfect.

Storm Island felt good because (my biggest critisism of 3 over 2) 2 didn't have near as many off road sections as 3 does. So when they did offorad, it felt new. Now with 3 being so full of country tracks, it feels a bit more of the same.

Don't get me wrong I'm loving it, but I really hope the 2nd expansion pack is tarmac focused!!

Soldato
Have to admit I thought FH3 got a bit monotonous towards the "end" of the basic game - and then to be charged about 40% more for an addon - which is probably the size of what - 10% of the game at most - just seemed a little too far.

Havent played it for a few months so might go back to it over Xmas but Im not that hopeful

Soldato
Not sure how you get bored to be honest, you just go to a different part of the map and enter different styles of racing, I spent ages last night doing the classic cars championship, slow as hell, but was more "fun".

Back
Top Bottom