Poll: How often do you change your socks ?

How often do you change your socks?

• Daily

Votes: 582 85.0%
  • Less often than I should

Votes: 70 10.2%
  • I don't wear Socks

Votes: 4 0.6%
  • Pancake

Votes: 29 4.2%

• Total voters
Associate
I walk around a lot during the day so I change my socks twice per day, I wear one pair from 8am-5pm and another pair from 5pm-12am.
Unless I'm staying home all day, then I just don't wear any socks as I only need to put something on my feet when I'm going into the kitchen/garage or out to dig up some veg and slippers will do for most of that.

FTM

FTM

Soldato
its a well known fact smelly people are oblivious to the fact they smell..its only the socially awkward convention of actually telling people they smell that stops them finding out

if more people were blunt, less people would smell

Soldato
Every Single Day!

although on occasion I have worn my saturday socks on sunday just when lounging about at home. If I go out though, then I'll put a fresh pair on.

Soldato
Pancakes, and they're changed everyday. i get up 30 minutes early so i can make a new batch for the day. 4 fresh pancakes, one for the bottom of my foot, one for the top and a little bit of syrup to help them slide into my shoes.

Soldato
The thought of socks in bed really makes me cringe for some reason.

Yeh it does for me now thinking back on it. It stopped as soon as I started to get interested in girls funnily enough :p

[FnG]magnolia;30309014 said:
I don't think being a a socially reclusive house-bound hygiene-denier is the hill you want to die on in this argument.

LOL brilliant!

Back
Top Bottom