Overwatch

Soldato
At this low level I can carry matches as Pharah, nobody seems to try and counter me, there may be a soldier but he won't ever look up.

Even someone paying half attention to trying to shoot down Pharah makes a massive difference to her effectiveness so it's a bit confusing as to why nobody does. I'm hoping to ride this train back up to gold though.

I'm wining nearly all my games now but still repairing the damage a highly tilted couple of days playing largely support did to my SR.

Soldato
Monster good run - up to 2739 tonight - platinum and career high.

A bit of help from H2F on his other account!! Some sweet mcree play.

According to Master Overwatch site - my K/D ratio of 4.91 is in the top 1%

Associate
I don't play myself, but I bought this for my son...at least I assume I still have a son. Can't remember the last time I saw him oustide of the computer/games room.

Soldato
Broke 3700 :D

ecb32e480e.jpg

Soldato
I want an option so that I only queue with other SoloQ individuals.

I am so sick and tired of joining with scrubtastic premades bringing in their -1000SR scrub pals.

Associate
I want an option so that I only queue with other SoloQ individuals.

I am so sick and tired of joining with scrubtastic premades bringing in their -1000SR scrub pals.
Would be an interesting option.

I have stopped playing and am letting my rank decay to 3000 after getting to ~3680 as all my friends are ~2500ish. They want to play competitive some of the time and currently I can't play with them. Plus to be honest I don't play it enough to break into the 4000+ tier for the higher CP reward so I see little reason to stay active and am currently enjoying other games.

Just been playing Quick Play and other Arcade mash ups. Good fun.

Associate
up to 2350 now from 1800 at the start of the season. Career high is 2400.

Still loving Dva as my main. Certain capture the point maps I play Symmetra on defense but switch out if we lose the 1st point. Mercy and Junk are my main fall backs.

Playing well at the moment and enjoying the upward trend. However I know I'll be raging at someone tomorrow/the next day when I lose 5 in a row!!

Monster good run - up to 2739 tonight - platinum and career high.

A bit of help from H2F on his other account!! Some sweet mcree play.

According to Master Overwatch site - my K/D ratio of 4.91 is in the top 1%

Good climbs! Congrats. I need to do some serious climbing this season

Soldato
I'm finding comp almost unplayable now. It's full of '2-2-2' meta squirters. It's lost its fun for me :( Real shame that streamers have the power to ruin games like this with fanboys of theirs.

Soldato
Why are you letting other people bully you into picking things. If you don't want to follow the meta you don't have to, just play what you're good at and if you're good enough you'll win. Mute the whiners.

Then again knowing your post history on this kind of subject I don't think you'll change your mind

Associate
Just had some great comp games with Mr Kyo and friends. I found out I am actually a pretty decent Reaper, having only ever played him for 4 hours before. I knew I could potentially do damage, but I was slaughtering people on times. I accidentally filmed 1 hour 47 mins of footage, so I guess, seeing as I got it, I will edit the games down and throw them up.

We had some bad points, mainly coordination etc. For the most part though we were doing very well indeed. Especially as we don't have a massive time played together and one or two I had never played with until today.

Soldato
went from 1500 to 2200 ish...and now im spiralling down, have been playing what ever the team needs (i dont really dps unless i have to). What annoys me if you do really well as a character in round one only to see someone to grab em second round and play like a monkey....they see you doing well and because they sucked first round think its a easy score for them, happens all the time with Ana or Zen.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
Just had some great comp games with Mr Kyo and friends. I found out I am actually a pretty decent Reaper, having only ever played him for 4 hours before. I knew I could potentially do damage, but I was slaughtering people on times. I accidentally filmed 1 hour 47 mins of footage, so I guess, seeing as I got it, I will edit the games down and throw them up.

We had some bad points, mainly coordination etc. For the most part though we were doing very well indeed. Especially as we don't have a massive time played together and one or two I had never played with until today.

Great fun mate, we just need more practice as a team. Your Reaper is lethal. :eek:

PS, don't forget that good healer behind you that help. ;)

Back
Top Bottom