NFL 2016 Season

Associate
Are there any teams outside of the Patriots, Seahawks and Cowboys that have a chance of winning the Superbowl?

I wouldn't rule out the Pack or the Raiders just yet. And don't forget that even wildcard teams can go on a streak.

The regular season only determines who gets in the tournament and how you're seeded. Once you're in the tournament it's win or go home.

Associate
Giants/Eagles tonight was a great game. I won't pretend to be disappointed by the outcome but I'll give a tip of the hat to the Giants for turning what looked to be a rout into a game that hinged on the final possession.

Associate
1st round is on Sky every year.

You can stream rounds 2-7 on NFL.com for free.

Cheers. Which month does it take place?

Just finished watching 'All or Nothing: A Season with the Arizona Cardinals'. It was quality. Some of the Cardinals players seem like genuinely decent guys. I felt for Larry Fitzgerald. David Johnson is some athlete.

Soldato
Day of the leg break today. Titans QB Marcus Mariota fractured his fibula. Seahawks WR Tyler Lockett broke his leg/Ankle and a total disaster for Raiders fans QB Derek Carr has broke his fibula as well!

Associate
I've just done this 'Which NFL team should I support?' questionnaire and I'm going to go with the result despite the random questions.

My team is now the Chicago Bears. Oh dear. :)

Am I allowed to change to the Arizona Cardinals? :)

I've found myself following their game on the NFL website all night and have just caught the end of their game vs the Seahawks. After watching the 'All or Nothing' doc, I've rather taken to them. I actually punched the air when they won tonight.

Yeah, I'll go with the Cardinals. :)

David Johnson is a different class as well.

Associate
Day of the leg break today. Titans QB Marcus Mariota fractured his fibula. Seahawks WR Tyler Lockett broke his leg/Ankle and a total disaster for Raiders fans QB Derek Carr has broke his fibula as well!

Was coming here to say the same thing.

Really horrible.

I feel for all of them and especially Carr and Raiders fans. Hopefully he can heal normally and return to make another run next year.

Associate
Am I allowed to change to the Arizona Cardinals? :)

I've found myself following their game on the NFL website all night and have just caught the end of their game vs the Seahawks. After watching the 'All or Nothing' doc, I've rather taken to them. I actually punched the air when they won tonight.

Yeah, I'll go with the Cardinals. :)

David Johnson is a different class as well.

LOL! :D

Sure, why not?

I will give you one warning about the Cardinals. Their ownership is loathe to spend any money on any player. On occasion they'll succeed despite themselves.

It's hard being a pimp for the Cardinals! ;):D

Associate
LOL! :D

Sure, why not?

I will give you one warning about the Cardinals. Their ownership is loathe to spend any money on any player. On occasion they'll succeed despite themselves.

It's hard being a pimp for the Cardinals! ;):D

I quite like the fact that they often bring in 'strays' that no one else wants. :)

Associate
All those injuries are terrible, but the Tyler Lockett one was particularly horrible to watch back.

Gutted for Derek Carr and the Raiders. The postseason could well be a damp squib for them now.

Soldato
rams failed miserably, 49'ers did the double over us, with our 1st pick putting out for a massiveeeeeee 90 yds :(.

first win for the browns :eek:, not sure what san diego were playing at rivers over 300 yds.

not a good night for injuries, especially carr as he was just starting to find his feet, hope it doesnt set him back to much.

Back
Top Bottom