Carrie Fisher - Heart Attack - Now deceased

Soldato
hope she does ok, I remember watching the first uk tv airing of star wars (a new hope) and seeing her in that white dress thing and my adolescent self going 'ok, well that is ineresting ...'
carrie fisher - the fist time I noticed 'women' as something important to pay attention to.

Soldato
If she was not breathing for 10 minutes, am I right in thinking that brain damage is almost a certainty? If so, a full recovery looks unlikely.

I hope she makes it.
I was looking through the George Michael thread, when Carrie Fisher's name came up.

Soldato
Non of you even know her....why getting so worked up...
Do you feel bad for the person who just died...and this one...and that one...oh another every single second?

Caporegime
If she was not breathing for 10 minutes, am I right in thinking that brain damage is almost a certainty? If so, a full recovery looks unlikely.

I hope she makes it.
I was looking through the George Michael thread, when Carrie Fisher's name came up.

Not at all a certainty.

I've had people back after 90 mins of CPR without lasting injury.

The adult guys do head cooling/body cooling too which has improved their outcomes.

With really effective CPR like with the thumper robot thing people have started to regain consciousness despite not having a beating heart.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom