** 8 PACK BUNDLE: 6700K OC, AIO, ASUS HERO, 16GB 3000MHz & MORE FOR £499.99 (£270 SAVING) **

Associate
At the end of the day OCuk is a business. The bundle is a great deal. They are also offering this deal for forum users only this time, because a lot of users missed out on black Friday.

If all they wanted was to make maximum profit and sales they can just put it on the main site and it will sell like hot cakes with no complaints.

Associate
Do you not get why I, personally, have focused on the reply that called me a liar? Perhaps you're happy to be called a liar publicly and let it go, unfortunately I have a bit more respect for myself. If you don't, fair enough but perhaps stay out of something you clearly have no involvement with.

You clearly think this thread is about you, not a bundle offer.

Soldato
You clearly think this thread is about you, not a bundle offer.

I clearly don't, you made mention of focussing on staff replies that is why I quoted you. yes I am focussed on staff replies, the one which called me a liar while also making a liar out himself at the same time. hope that isn't too difficult to understand.
you have nothing to add to this thread so why do you insist on chirping in? I've no beef with you dude honestly. if it seems like I have then I apologise, genuinely. hope you have a good chrimbo and no hard feelings? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Soldato
No. That will have been an error and will have been resolved by CS.

You get all the required fixings for the the pump for the socket you have specified. And you get all the required screws to fix fans and the rad to the case.

Technically you are meant to get the mounting screws for the radiator, but I'm still trying to get mine after buying the bundle on Black Friday!

Luckily I put an order in for some extra ones, so I can still use it, just missing the 8 radiator screws it's meant to come with.

Also I have posted it in the CS forum and Bailey assures me the warehouse manager has sent them, I just have visions in my head of the warehouse manager keeping a massive stock of radiator mounting screws at home which never make it to the customer :p

OcUK Staff
At the end of the day OCuk is a business. The bundle is a great deal. They are also offering this deal for forum users only this time, because a lot of users missed out on black Friday.

If all they wanted was to make maximum profit and sales they can just put it on the main site and it will sell like hot cakes with no complaints.

^^^^ Correct!!

Soldato
No one is disputing the quality of the deal and if you think this thread is just moaning for no reason then perhaps you should avoid it?

Why should future potential customers be thankful that a deal they missed out on was good? It has no relevance here.

I do agree with what you said earlier, that this is perhaps a blessing in disguise as with new hardware due out soon, plenty of other options will exist. I do think just telling people to just give it a rest is wrong though, I don't presume to know their situation.

For me, how things like this are handled, largely dictates who I choose to spend my money with come upgrade time.
Why should I avoid the thread when if you read the thread title it's nothing to do with complaining?
APologies if you felt it was wrong but some of the comments personally starting making me cringe a bit. I'd have just moved on from it personally if I was in the same situation or called them up for a chat about it.

Anyway, yeah, glad you picked up on my previous comment. THe last time I upgraded was over 4.5 years ago when I picked up a new to market 3770K. I know having upgraded recently to a 6700 which is nearly EOL it won't be 4.5 years this time - it'll probably be more like 2-3 so, you end up spending less money but more often or I know I will anyway but that's fine. Good deals are good deals but in the bigger picture can also be kind of false economy. I remember my brother bought a new tv years ago and said how good the deal was and didn't care about the new tech coming out....then a few months down the line wanted one of the new ones :)

Last edited:
Associate
I clearly don't, you made mention of focussing on staff replies that is why I quoted you. yes I am focussed on staff replies, the one which called me a liar while also making a liar out himself at the same time. hope that isn't too difficult to understand.
you have nothing to add to this thread so why do you insist on chirping in? I've no beef with you dude honestly. if it seems like I have then I apologise, genuinely. hope you have a good chrimbo and no hard feelings? :)

Are you trying to set a record for the number of times the word liar is used in a thread? :)

Associate
Does anyone know if this bundle / motherboard allow 2x M.2 RAID 0 bootable (1 in m.2 slot and another on PCI-e adapter card)?
Or do I need something much more expensive like z170 Deluxe.
Kind of deal breaker for me.

Back
Top Bottom