NFL 2016 Season

Soldato
Steelers left it late :eek: Gonna have to play better going forward. Looking likely to be Miami in the wild card, so another tough game. Hopefully Ben can stop throwing stupid interceptions and the defense needs to remember how to tackle :o

Hopefully we will have a few more players back healthy for the wild card, as they will more than likely rest most of the 1st team next Sunday.

Soldato
Then the Lions are at risk of losing out if Washington win.

I'm at that place where I know we're not good enough to have a chance of going to the SB, so I'm not that bothered if we don't make the playoffs this season. Scot McCloughan is turning us around, I'm happy to wait another year or two... or three.

Associate
I'm at that place where I know we're not good enough to have a chance of going to the SB, so I'm not that bothered if we don't make the playoffs this season. Scot McCloughan is turning us around, I'm happy to wait another year or two... or three.

Well at least you guys are contending. I've got a horrible feeling the Bears go and beat the Vikes and slide from 3rd draft pick to 6th. Its the sort of stupid thing the Bears do.

Soldato
another "quality" first quarter from the rams/goff, no idea what the coaches are doing but i wouldn't be too unhappy if they binned the lead offensive & defensive coaches because the calls are getting worse game by game.

Last edited:
Soldato
shocking performance tonight by the rams and beyond embaressing, shut out in 3 quarters, and only 2 field goals to show for any other efforts.

yet again goff proving hes no where near a no1 pick, his basics are poor and he refuses to get rid of the ball, from what i've seen he seems to lack any basic qb sense.

Last edited:
Soldato
I came in to the game against the Giants not too bothered if we make the playoffs or not. Our D isn't good enough to challenge, so lets wait until we can improve it in a year or two.

Watching Redzone I barely saw any of the first half, just a bunch of sacks of Cousins. Why weren't we calling quicker passes?!

Then we seemed to pick our game up in the second half and I started to care. Who doesn't want to see their team beat a divisional rival. Anyway, once again, Cousins threw it away.

I honestly believe we would have beat the Cowboys in our first matchup if Cousins hadn't thrown the Int to Church in the Endzone and I honestly believe we would have won last night if he hadn't thrown it away.

I believe in Cousins, but I worry he's regressed slightly from last year. Last year he drove in two or three games to win for us (Buccs and Eagles I remember for sure, this is where 'You like that!' came from) and this year he's failed two or three times.

It's a little more annoying looking at games we should have won. The Lions, the Bengals, last night and the Cowboys. Quite easily we could have been 12-4, mainly because we had a rather soft schedule (as have the Giants and Cowboys)

Anyway, that's my small rant/moan out of the way. Could be worse. I could be a Rams fan ;)

Soldato
Watching Redzone I barely saw any of the first half, just a bunch of sacks of Cousins. Why weren't we calling quicker passes?!

that's my question about the rams, we don't have an oline so the qb needs to get rid quick.

heard them on about brady last night and they were saying some of his releases are within 2 secs.

i know goff doesnt have his expereince, but for me its the coaches they should be drilling into him get rid of the ball :mad:

Anyway, that's my small rant/moan out of the way. Could be worse. I could be a Rams fan ;)

i wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy the way we're going at the moment :D

personally i think we're the worst team in the nfl at the mo, in part due to the draft picks we lost and what we got in return, we've still got the gaps in the offence we've had for years and we can't do anything about it.

goff MAY (but i dont believe it) come good in 2-3 yrs but our scouting needs to find some quality in the later rounds next year or we will be bottom.

Back
Top Bottom