Something going on with the royal family ?

Soldato
I vaguely speculated as much on Christmas Day. She stepped down from the charities, was too ill to attend the Christmas service at church, and the Queen's Speech is pre-recorded... I did wonder in passing if she hadn't died and the establishment didn't want to break the news over the festive period for various reasons... A 'heavy cold' seems a little trite to cause that much interference, even in someone elderly (especially a very rich elderly person with the world's best private healthcare on call 24/7).

Soldato
The Royal's might take some money but they give back plenty more than they take, if you want to bitch about that lets talk about the Olympic stadium West Ham now have, that was a ****ing waste of money.

Permabanned
I vaguely speculated as much on Christmas Day. She stepped down from the charities, was too ill to attend the Christmas service at church, and the Queen's Speech is pre-recorded... I did wonder in passing if she hadn't died and the establishment didn't want to break the news over the festive period for various reasons... A 'heavy cold' seems a little trite to cause that much interference, even in someone elderly (especially a very rich elderly person with the world's best private healthcare on call 24/7).

Do you think she did it live? :D

Back
Top Bottom