Forza Horizon 3 just shown at E3

Soldato
what does framerate smoothing actually do? does it lower gfx settings dynamically at all?

Not sure if it does anything when I use it so I turn it off, no noticeable difference.

Glad I grabbed the expansion pass, has to grind out to level 3 before I got it unlocked ingame. Those races in blizzards are mad !!

Sem

Sem

Soldato
no 3 just fired it up and downloading update

hoping its just saying 53gb but actually stops way before

currently on 6gb tho....

im lucky i have 150MB i feel for people on slower connections

Associate
The random crashes to desktop are strange.

I get it every ~1 hour on my 1440p monitor. After using a 4k tv in a different house over the 2 weeks of the Christmas period and about 20 hours gameplay, I had no crashes.

It may have been that the expansion doesn't crash and the main game does.

Soldato
Great, I wasn't aware of the whole redownloading issue and just turned off my screen and went about my business.

The game redownloaded 53gb of data and now tells me that my Forza Horizon profile is no longer available and I have to contact Microsoft...

How much more can they eff up? They charge preposterous money for the game/DLC and milk people for tokens, yet still can't even iron out crashing/performance issues or do a simple car pack update right?

I bought everything there is for the game and reached 44% completion after 50h of gameplay and now my profile simply disappears:mad:

Soldato
That proper sucks mate ^^ there should defo be some compensation offered. Their ineptitude is staggering, bunch of *****!

for others before you update

[UPDATE: 1:30 p.m. Pacific] - A few updates for you:

- The incorrect PC version of FH3 has now been removed and replaced. PC players who have the FH3 version ending with .37.2 should immediately uninstall that version of the game, then re-install. The correct playable version should end in .35.2.

- NOTE: PC players who completed the download of .37.2 and then started a new game save will have a corrupted saved game. Avoid creating a new saved game on .37.2, and only play on .35.2 to avoid this issue. As long as you have an existing save and have not created a new one on .37.2, your saved game will work correctly once the update is available.

As a reminder, you can check your version number on the launch screen where you sign in.

Sem

Sem

Soldato
- The incorrect PC version of FH3 has now been removed and replaced. PC players who have the FH3 version ending with .37.2 should immediately uninstall that version of the game, then re-install. The correct playable version should end in .35.2.

E0becK9.png

lj7yRH4.png

nice 100gb download this evening....

Soldato
That proper sucks mate ^^ there should defo be some compensation offered. Their ineptitude is staggering, bunch of *****!

for others before you update
Thanks, canceled the download @32GB. Game loads fine now. MS store is total crap!

Note
For anyone that is having crashes, try setting "Static Geometry Quality" to medium or lower, it worked for me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom