******Official Star Citizen / Squadron 42 Thread******

Soldato
Well as i said above, i have just finished putting the video together.

znoCoFD.png

Upload times probably going to be worse :(

On the bright side, totally worth the effort for the first 2 minutes, and the last 2 minutes hahaha.... my sense of humor knows no bounds.

Caporegime
Hornet's got a minor facelift with 2.6, mainly up-to-date textures and some bodywork tweaks, that is all but the Super Hornet, so if you go for that its still the old one.

For me, i think i would have the Sabre, aesthetically i think its better, the Hornet is bulky, the Sabre is slick.

Soldato
Hornet's got a minor facelift with 2.6, mainly up-to-date textures and some bodywork tweaks, that is all but the Super Hornet, so if you go for that its still the old one.

For me, i think i would have the Sabre, aesthetically i think its better, the Hornet is bulky, the Sabre is slick.

I actually prefer the aesthetics of the hornet myself for the more "hard wearing military vibe" it looks like a machine with a purpose. I will certainly be having a gander at what's available in the coming months.

Really excited for 3.0 we will have a right laugh on it I bet.

Caporegime
I actually prefer the aesthetics of the hornet myself for the more "hard wearing military vibe" it looks like a machine with a purpose. I will certainly be having a gander at what's available in the coming months.

Really excited for 3.0 we will have a right laugh on it I bet.

Yeah, but the wing mounted intakes are a little on the large side, don't you agree? on that note have you seen the new F7A thats coming down the line?

Still very similar but rounded off and polished a bit.

h1_thumb_jpg_8f9ccdb05914bb86973788472dc5d524.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

retgyser.jpg

The F7C comparison.

Anvilhornet_F7_C.jpg

Back
Top Bottom