Will there be a Steam Xmas sale?

Soldato
EDIT: Ignore me. Just use this quick bot: http://steamcommunity.com/id/grabfreegames/

Valve really trolling with the trading cards. I have 7 copies of Best Use Of A Farm Animal but 0 Just 5 More Minutes.

Extras:
6x Best Use Of A Farm Animal
3x There's Something In My Eye
2x I Thought This Game Was Cool

I need mostly Just 5 More Minutes but I'll take anything else, as long as I dilute my set :p

Trade offer: https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=53311553&token=WBGvbBaB

P.S. Sorry for hijacking the thread!

Last edited:
Soldato
Assetto Corsa: Dream Pack 3.
Car Mechanic Simulator 2015 Game, Performance and Mercedes Benz DLC.
Quake 1
Star Wars Battlefront 2
GUN

That'll do me now. All sale purchases.

Soldato
Valve really trolling with the trading cards. I have 7 copies of Best Use Of A Farm Animal but 0 Just 5 More Minutes.

That's usually the way it goes for me, but complete opposite this time. I've had very few duplicates, about to complete the badge for the 3rd time and have only needed to trade a few.

Permabanned
Picked up quite a few from my wishlist:

Crysis Warhead
Far Cry 3
Monkey Island Special Edition 1&2
Day of the Tentacle
Game of Thrones - Telltale
Deadlight
Dead Space 2
This War of Mine
Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition
Papers Please

All for just over £30, seems like a decent sale to me although I expect I could probably pick up of of these titles elsewhere and out of sale time if I shopped around.

Associate
So is there any particularly good bargains in the sale to pick up in the last 20 or so hours left?

Considering picking up Hitman or the new Deus ex myself.

Soldato
I have a community market ban because I haven't bought anything in a year :rolleyes:

Happened last year already and I bought the Metal Slug bundle.

Does it unlock if I buy off the market? Or if I buy stuff in game such as CS GO stuff?

Associate
Well the sale is off the front page but the deals seem to still be on if anyone still wants to grab something. I caved in and got a few today EuroTruck, Stick of Truth, Shadow Complex, Sleeping Dogs

Soldato
Blast, I just found out It was star wars: battlefront I had played and wanted again.. NOT 2!

Ah well.

Bought my stepdad Witcher 3 and Rfactor, he knew of the sale but slept like a baby over christmas so he got gifts I hope he likes..

Soldato
Picked up more than I thought I would in the sale, and was tempted with a few others, but figured this would do me for now.

Oxenfree
Kerbal
Ori and the blind forest
Satellite Reign

Back
Top Bottom