enigma@home - Boinc stats team challenge

Associate
You guys have a 500k lead and I don't think GC can gain on you now. Their enigma production has averaged around 30k per hour for the past month. I'm peeling off to crunch something else. Going all out for two weeks on any project gets old :p

Happy New Year guys!

Cheers,

Steve

Associate
what the f00k are you guys running? you cant seriously be running that much hardware at home :o

All of us are running home systems ;) It only hurts when the electric bill comes!

I too am moving on ... along with OcUK hammering it we managed to take down the Borg :D

Last edited:

PDW

PDW

Associate
The Borg have been disassemilated :D All that remains now is to hold them for 9 more hours.

Just 2.5 hours to go and unless they have a big bunker to drop we should be clear in 3rd, thanks.

Hmm, Hanluc never really kept pulling away from me, max of 15k in front, wonder how long before the deadline you should drop a bunker so that they get through the validator in time ?

Soldato
Mission accomplished, Borg destroyed, back to base for TSBT guys.

Thanks again, I guess we owe you one, now it's going to be even harder to say no next time you ask for our help :D

PDW: I just added one extra 3770K to tip the balance, I had around 4 cores spare for my gpus mining :rolleyes: on the 56 threaded machine, apart from that I was all in, amazing that our production is almost identical.

Back
Top Bottom