Nowtv has a deal going

Associate
I used to have Nowtv and it's worth having every so often and right now there's a deal going on, which has 3 months for the price of 1 on whichever selection you make with selections of cinema (normally £29.97), entertainment (normally 20.97) or both packages (normally £50.94); also no contract, so you can leave after the 3 months. Nowtv

Sorry for the longish post, but I thought it was a good deal.

TY

Permabanned
They have all sorts of deals and codes going pretty much all the time, for example 8NGWZTHT gives you 3 months of the Entertainment pass for £1 per month or 2 months of Cinema for free with AANOWDMRW7MP for the first month and AANOWAPK2J2S for the second.

Associate
OP
They have all sorts of deals and codes going pretty much all the time, for example 8NGWZTHT gives you 3 months of the Entertainment pass for £1 per month or 2 months of Cinema for free with AANOWDMRW7MP for the first month and AANOWAPK2J2S for the second.

Oh nice..

ty

Soldato

Already had the movie pass codes but dayaaam, nabbed entertainment too, awesome stuff thank you :)

Soldato
Can anyone tell me if they have s6 of the walking dead on there? I thought they had all box sets but it's hard to tell without signing up. I see they have 7..

Associate

Nice one thanks. The movie passes didnt work for me as an existing customer but the Entertainment one has just reset my payments to £1 a month for the next 3 months :)

if you have sky then nowtv is a waste of money. i signed up for the free nowtv but also use my dads skygo. literally the exact same app/content given nowtv is sky.

i've heard of people paying for both and totally unaware.

Soldato
if you have sky then nowtv is a waste of money. i signed up for the free nowtv but also use my dads skygo. literally the exact same app/content given nowtv is sky.

i've heard of people paying for both and totally unaware.

Not quite true. I have the sky family pack (or whatever they call it now), to add movies would be about £15/month, NowTV movies pass is currently costing me £2.50 /month

Back
Top Bottom