How many Focus ST owners on here

Soldato
I had Uniroyal Rainsport 3's and they were brilliant. I know people say they are "ok" because they are a cheap tyre, but I found them to be excellent in all conditions.

Associate
I'm owed premium tyres by Ford for the mess they made of my purchase. So I'm not really fused as to what the cost is but some tell me the ps4 or the as3 tyres. The as3 tyres are a lot cheaper. Has anyone tried both?

Associate
I've had Goodyear Eagle AS2's on my 2 sets of wheels for last few years and been happy with them - was looking at going to the AS3's when I put a new set on the 19's in a few months

Associate
Right.... Being anal here but I'd just like to correct my earlier post (#2377).

Thanks very much for this. It's my wifes car and I have not had the time look into it, but it was irritating every time I drove it.

Will have to have a play using the points you made one evening.

She did call me an idiot for not spotting the 'disp' button by the CD player, but in my defence who uses the CD player these days with the USB option and phone sync?

Soldato
Does anyone one know a close match to rock metallic wheels ('15 ST). I want to touch up a couple of small scratches before I get rid, but I can only find 1 place that sells it for £20. A touch up pen that Halfords could make up would be much more palatable :p

Soldato
Nope but in the middle of getting my MK2 ST upto CP420
What power is your mk2 putting out now ?

Am trying to imagine what it would be like trying to get traction with over 400bhp going through the front wheels..
Am guessing 1st & 2nd would be useless due to wheel spin and maybe even 3rd gear would also suffer wheel spin (and that in the dry)

Back
Top Bottom