*** Battlefield 1 ***

Soldato
I kind of like the 1903 sniper with a 10x scope. Great for the bigger open maps. Beware that you get scope glint if you use scopes above 5x zoom i believe

Thats the sniper I have been using.

Have they changed stuff in operations as I can't use grenades. Seems everyone is showing as level 0 too. I'm guessing it is just a bug or something.

Soldato
I've started playing sniper again as it's my only class not at rank 10. Tried a different weapon this time (Russian Sniper) with x8 scope and am really enjoying it. Been top scout most time's I've played as I seem to be one of the only ones who plays the objectives. It's improving my hand gun play too. Think I'm rank 67 or so now.

Soldato
Why do I suck so much in this game. Literally die constantly. I get a few kills here and there but most of the time I spend respawning. Matched skill levels my bum!! Yes I know practice makes perfect but it's highly depressing just dying all the time

Last edited:
Soldato
I've been playing utter garbage the past few days. Not sure what's going on. Just couldn't hit a thing at all. The past few weeks I've been in the top 3 (mostly) of every game but just now I'm lucky if I'm a couple off the bottom.

Associate
To stop dying constantly, try spawning behind your own lines and make your way forward slowly and go crouched or prone when you think there is danger. Also make sure when you are moving the center aim dot is trained where you expect danger, so that aim and firing is much quicker. When I watch friends play, often they run around with the centre aim pointing at the ground. Ohh and try not to panic.

Soldato
Anyone else seeing a lot of lag just now? For example. I'm running through corridors of a building and I die. The killer is across the map and I would have been behind several walls by the time I died.

Associate
I get that now and again, sometimes its lag and sometimes they'll be using a mortar and have just stepped of it making it vlook like I'd been shot through a wall.

Have had plenty of times where they're using a gun though, one time I was lying down in a bunker and it had been 5 seconds since I was anywhere I could have been hit.

Soldato
It has been happening quite often to me.
I also noticed if I'm tracking someone running along a wall or fence, by the time I get one shot in when they are in the open, I'm dead. It gets a bit frustrating after a while.

Back
Top Bottom