Street Fighter (SFIV, SSFIV, HDR)

Soldato
haha, she has a wheel kick and everything... I have failed!

Still playing Vian? Haven't seen the MK group post in a while? or are you back to Mahvel now the ports out?
i stopped playing for a while, but i have played quite a bit since season 2. alex is still crap and i swtiched to rog now. does the same thing but more damage. the mk group hasnt had a meeting for ages, i think we ran out of funds.

i still play marvel, but i am so bad now. check my youtube, i got combo for days still lol

Last edited:
Soldato
Don't bother its still pants. They've made the inputs exaggerated so you have to propper move the stick about, have to learn muscle memory all over again and I cba with that. Capcom ruined it.

Soldato
Doing Lauras command through, same input as Abels but with kick instead of punch. With Able I could do cross up mk, st.lk then TT. Try that with Laura and she doesn't do her command grab.. instead it wiffs into a kick. Tried low, medium and strong ones.

Caporegime
Hmm, they may not release other edition of Street Fighter 5 but another version of Street Fighter is to be released. Ultra Street Fighter with Evil Ryu and Violent Ken added.

This is only on Nintendo Switch.

Funny how streetfighter goes on in years the harder the characters are to understand, Sagat sounds like he's mumbling instead of saying "Tiger".

Back
Top Bottom