The *Official* Eve Online Thread

Associate
My 2 cents on exploration...unless you are dead set on it i wouldn't bother, not as an income source anyway.
The decent null sec regions for it, catch, stain etc. are busy and difficult to get sites. Too inconsistent
Wormhole sites have good payout but you will get popped by people who just bookmark the sites and wait for you to show up on D-scan

If you're in a corp/alliance that holds space it's maybe a different story but solo exploration not worth the effort imo.

Soldato
Fun brewing in High Sec. Not caught up fully on the details, but a bunch of alliances (mine included) joined a large wardec and have been reinforcing all of the Citadels in Perimeter - next door to Jita. More alliances joining the wardec as time goes on and looking like it could end up to be an absolutely huge set of fights (for highsec atleast...)
Fingers crossed for expensive explosions!

Soldato
Think it's pretty much everything from what I gather, not Chribba in particular. I believe Horde just want to replace them with their own Citadels to get the income, although they'll have to constantly keep this up to stop people competing. Should be fun.
As for why Perimeter, they're blocked from deployment in Jita as they wanted to minimise load on that system, so everyone just chose the next closest system for convenience.

Soldato
Yeh it's worth playing if it looks like your kinda thing, the game is free to play with reduced features to see whether you like it - so not like you even lose out on money if you don't like it. You can go via Steam but there is no benefit to doing so, I imagine it would only launch the Eve Launcher anyway.

Soldato
Yeh it's worth playing if it looks like your kinda thing, the game is free to play with reduced features to see whether you like it - so not like you even lose out on money if you don't like it. You can go via Steam but there is no benefit to doing so, I imagine it would only launch the Eve Launcher anyway.

Had a quick look online and used to be problematic through steam, presume this got addressed months ago?

Soldato
Don't bother with steam, get an invite from someone who is playing. You get a skill boost and if you upgrade he gets 1 plex, he sells it and you split the cash. Start with a nice money boost as well.

Soldato
Associate
I've pretty much stopped playing this now. Completely bored. Three accounts with one 100 Mil+ SP character on each. Shame I can't sell them for IRL cash to recoup my investment. Oh well. Account subs cancelled.

I did this years ago with my 2 accounts. Sold on eBay for quite a bit of cash, I just handed over my username and pw after removing all cc details and so on.

Back
Top Bottom