**** Star Wars: Battlefront ****

Associate
Oh? That's pretty cool. And rare I'd imagine... you're a lucky guy!

I find it quite amusing when people on here go to crazy lengths to hide purchases from their wife. My problem is that if I fancy a new GPU I have to buy the Mrs one too :D. It does get very expensive.

we haven't seen her yet! :p

Ha, indeed! I'll let you judge yourself.
W2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Anyway, back on topic we've decided to get the Division season pass instead, and will carry on co-op'ing on the expansions. However it seems there is a vocal minority campaigning for Skirmish to be rolled out to all maps, so there is a little hope.

Soldato
I bought the DLC when it was £15 over Christmas and I think the DLC does make it more fun.

The Death Star 'Battlestation' Mode is great fun, same as the Rouge One Scariff expansion.

Since the DLC was on sale, the PC player count has pretty much doubled so you can find a game relatively quickly.

I still very much enjoy this game.

Soldato
I bought the DLC when it was £15 over Christmas and I think the DLC does make it more fun.

The Death Star 'Battlestation' Mode is great fun, same as the Rouge One Scariff expansion.

Since the DLC was on sale, the PC player count has pretty much doubled so you can find a game relatively quickly.

I still very much enjoy this game.

That may be so but by doubled I think you mean going from 50 to 100.

Revisited this the other night and I couldnt get any Rogue One matches it just timed out. Went back to core games and found a game but even that wasnt full. This was at 9.30pm too. Its fun whilst it lasts but no incentive to grind out the guns/cards etc.

Associate
Still having no problems in finding games unless I try at weird times (even then can usually find a game if I try a different game type).
I also got all the DLC for cheap over Christmas and, I gotta say, it now feels much more like a complete game.

Associate
I really want to play this and buy all the bits but the reports of declining numbers puts me off

same, I took a punt on titanfall 2 the other week and although I think the game is great (much better than bf1) theres not a great deal of people playing, I can always get a game but sometimes I'm sat waiting for 5/10 mins to find one :(

I don't understand why everyones playing bf1 when imo if you take away the flashy graphics your left with the worse battlefield game..well...probably ever!

Associate
Has anyone been experiencing the 'bad connection' message lately? Ii has got tot eh point where games are unplayable for me most of the time despite months of seamless playing.

It is really frustrating as I don't think I have done anything my end all my googling seems to end up wiht 'it's EA/Dice's problem' and there seems to be no fix for it.

Any ideas what I might be able to do to improve the situation?

Associate
Still having really bad issues with the 'bad connection message'. It is the only game where this happens to me and it was a sudden change after never having the issue at all.

It is frustrating because I can;t find any solution mentioned anywhere, despite many people complaining about it!

Back
Top Bottom