8Pack Binned 5ghz+ Delidded 7700K CPU's for sale at OCUK

OcUK Staff
So here we have it, the first retailer in the UK selling binned Kabylake CPU's. The first retailer in the UK selling delidded CPU's with full OCUK warranty. No need to invalidate your warranty anymore or Bin CPU's locally!!!

The key features of this product are:
-Guaranteed 5g+ Core Overclock in all none AVX applications. All games and most professional applications are non AVX.
- CPUs binned by myself and delidded by our technicians with Liquid Metal replacing original Intel TIM for upto 30c cooler running temps.
- Full 1 year warranty with OCUK
- Free Thermal Grizzly 1g TIM so as to get the best thermal bond with your heat sink and hence great cool running.

The components used for binning these CPU are as follows:
Asetek 240 AIO cooler (We suggest at least this level of cooling for efficient stable operation)
3200mhz 16gb Corsair dual channel Vengeance mems at XMP
Nvidia GTX 1080
Asus Strix and ROG motherboards and Gigabyte Gaming 7.
1200w Quality Gold PSU.

Stress tests used:
Real Bench stress test.
None AVX Prime 95
XTU CPU stress test with 3D running (Heaven or Valley Maxed out!!!)

Suggested settings for 5g:
- Vcore 1.32-1.39v load typically 1.35v needed at most.
-VCCSA 1.00 -1.10v for 3200mhz mems Upto 1.25 for DDR4000mhz +
-VCCIO 1.00-1.10v for 3200mhz mems. upto 1.25 For DDR4000mhz +

+warranty upto 1.425v load if you want to push further.

The hardware we recommend to get the best from these CPU is:
Motherboard in ASUS Strix, ROG range or Gigabyte Aorus.
AIO cooler with 240mm Rad or higher, lesser cooling may work fine but is not guaranteed to.
Quality Bronze rated or above PSU providing enough quality power for the entire system.

Here is the link to this power users product:
https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Inte...A1151-Pre-Binned-Processor-OEM-CP-003-OE.html

Soldato
Whilst it is quite a price markup, these are ideal for anyone who knows they want a chip that can guarantee 5+ghz for whatever their reason be it that "couple of percent" extra performance,hardcore benchmarking, bragging rights or what ever floats their boat. It's cheaper than buying a stock of them and testing each individually. And keeping warranty atop that despite the delid is a nice add. I would have, if i hadn't just got a 6700k a couple of months ago considered one of these. Maybe next generation if they happen again but for now i am content.

Associate
When you consider the materials, tools and time cost to do this yourself, and then that you won't have any sort of warranty or guarantee that you will even get a decent clocking chip (around top 40% do 5ghz+ according to previous posts), its pretty good value IMO!

Associate
I'd say that having it pre-delidded is more appealing than the bin itself frankly. It's not massively difficult, but for warranty and piece of mind it's worth the price

Exactly my thoughts too. I think I'm gonna go for it just because I've got buyer for my 6700k and this can give me really cool chip running with higher speed.

OcUK Staff
OcUK Staff
What happens to the OEM CPUs that don't cut it?

J.

They go into a lower grade binning pile, such as 4.9 or 4.8 etc which are used in other pre-overclocked bundles and systems.

When you buy OEM or Retail from the webshop you buy an un-tested CPU, so the overclocking is down to you and the silicon.

Associate
Just received my Delidded 7700k but it looks like they forgot to finish this one off. The lid was laying on top on the foam with the CPU underneath and no Liquid Metal applied. Also missing the Thermal Grizzly paste.

Called Overclockers and I have to send this one back and they will send me a replacement once received.

They did apologies for the mistake but it's a shame it happened on such a premium product. I was really looking forward to some overclocking this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom