US: The 100

Soldato
A good finale, although it did fall into cliche at times, especially the VR sequences (the 'kill switch' lol) and the over-choreographed throne room scene.

Also, given that the chipped humans were essentially all linked as one big powerful AI, they were surprisingly dim and zombie like.

It's been a patchy season, some good stuff but the whole Pike story was out of control. I think the sudden and senseless loss of
Lincoln
has done long-term damage to the story, though I realise there were casting issues behind this.

Given how many story arcs are now concluded, it's hard to see where they take this next season. Will stick with it though.

Soldato
I quite enjoyed it towards the end, although i really don't see how much more they can do with the show now.. I was half expecting the Alie story to continue, with maybe some sign that she was still alive. They don't seem to have any enemies now that they all seems to be jumbled together, so not sure where they are going to go with it next.

Not sure I understood what happened with Luna at the end. It seemed like she was going to play some part in helping them, but instead just drugs them and sends them home. I take it she just wanted to save herself and her friends on the oil rig? So she was the coward that Titus said she was afterall?

Finally Jasper was creepy as hell under Alies control :eek:. Kinda made a nice change from him sulking though. Hope hes got it out of his system by next season as it was getting old. One thing that seemed strange was he seemed to have all his memories in tact when one of the telltale signs they have taken the key was that their memories were blank, yet he was rattling off all the people killed so far and what killed them.

Last edited:
Soldato
Started watching this again from the start, it annoys me that they've survived this long on their own to then just give up control to the people on the ark when they come down..

Man of Honour
I kind of dragged my way through season 3 but now I'm kind of interested by the potential premise of season 4. At times season 3 felt like they were trying to go up against game of thrones and that didn't work for me.

Soldato
Finally Jasper was creepy as hell under Alies control :eek:. Kinda made a nice change from him sulking though. Hope hes got it out of his system by next season as it was getting old. One thing that seemed strange was he seemed to have all his memories in tact when one of the telltale signs they have taken the key was that their memories were blank, yet he was rattling off all the people killed so far and what killed them.

Agreed he was very good in a creepy way when under the AIs influence!

I think the reason he was able to recall all the names and their deaths was that ALIE fed him the info he needed as she was directly controlling him at that point trying to get into that room.

Just finished season 3 and very much looking forward to seeing where they go with this next season ... I should think that the oil rig lot will have some further part to play but what that'll be I've no idea ha

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
JMDbpp3.jpg

Haha. I think Martini1991 is referring to the character, John Murphy, played by Richard Harmon. I must admit that the actor is certainly good at making you want his character to die.

And the crown for most hated character passes to Jasper. Can someone put him out of his misery already!!

Soldato
Not enjoying the season.

I binged watched the first three and was looking forward to the fourth but now leave the episodes for when I have nothing better to watch.

Soldato
I'm liking season 4 so far wouldn't say it's a mess it's quite believable I'd imagine if we left reacters for decades leaking it could cause nucular fallout. The Octavia moody storyline seems to of come to a close finally last night.

Back
Top Bottom